Mornings with Sinb

One Floor Apart

It’s a regular day, Sinb sitting by Ankko and Meonji’s cages tending to her small, white, furry, child. Eunha in the kitchen boiling some ramen and Sowon letting Meonji out, the small dog following behind her as she walks into the kitchen where she finds Eunha. The smaller girl turns to look at her, momentarily letting her ramen out of sight to hug the taller. 

Sowon her back, placing a kiss on the top of her head. Eunha looks up at her. Her big eyes boring holes into her. 

Sowon adored her, she adored all her group mates but Eunha just made her knees buckle. 

She's like a cat most of the time, affectionate at times then rebellious and moody the other. 

When Sowon would monitor their radio and variety show appearances he would notice how much Eunha clings to her, how much the smaller girls eyes always are on her. And how much they hold hands. Eunha eyes would have that one look, in her eyes. Just like now. 

Sowon feels her heart stop. Feels Eunha's lips on her own. They're soft and smooth, and she can taste lip gloss as their lips move against each other. Sinb yells from behind her. Annoyed and disgusted. "Why do you have to make out the first thing you do, in the kitchen out of all places!" she whines. Eunha and Sowon pull away. Arms still wrapped around each other. As they start to laugh. 

Eunha pulls away to tend to her noodles. Turning off the heat and pouring it into a bowl. Sowon of course comes up and hugs her from behind. Sinb is still disgusted and annoyed. She wasn't allowed to live with Yuju but instead got stuck between a pair of worse love birds. At least she and Yuna had some decency not to shove their tongues down each other's throats outside off their locked rooms. "I hate this!" Sinb whines loudly, stomping her foot on the floor and jumping up and down to rid herself of the annoyance and jealousy.

Ankko and Meonji comes running, playfully chasing each other and trying to bite until Sowon lifts her soft little poodle son up into her embrace. She gives Sinb a teasing smile and Sinb whines louder. She smacks Eunha's shoulder as she moves to sit down at the couch with her bowl of instant noodles. Sowon soon joins and Sinb eventually follows suit. She and Sowon are watching a period drama together but it's distracting how Eunha cuddles into the tall girl between them. And Sinb can't help but get distracted and disgusted by the sound of them kissing again. "Guys!" she yells, reaching for the remove to turn of the TV. "Seriously!" Sinb stands up and heads to her room, slamming the door shut. Sowon and Eunha wince at the loud sound. "Hwangbi hates us" Eunha pouts, her big eyes looking up at Sowon's. The taller girl grabs her girlfriends chin and plays with the soft skin. "She's just, annoyed. She's like this to me all the time, even when it's just the two of us" Sowon says. Meonji lays down in Sowon's lap and Eunha pout deepens. "Meonji stole my place" Eunha whine. Sowon laughs. She Hugs Eunha and wipes the tears that threaten to fall. Eunha hits her shoulder in protest her cheeks puffed and tinted red. "Meanie!"