Chapter 3

Where Butterflies Never Die

 

“Wake up, Chansung!“

Joon growled.

„Wake up! ~“, he heard the voice again, this time whispering into his ear.

He could feel the hot breath against his sensitive skin, sending shivers through his body.

Tickling. Teasing.

“Huh?”, Joon murmured, now willing to open his eyes slightly. He moved his head forward.

And bumped into Mir’s.

His head began to ache, his eyes shout open as he hissed. His eyesight was still blurry, but he slowly could identify his band member Mir as his mind started to progress again.

“Aigoo~”, Mir whispered, holding his forehead.

He was sitting on Joons lap, and just a few seconds before he had clearly hovered over Joon.

Undeniably, otherwise they wouldn’t have collided.

Joon blushed, and was glad that he didn’t dream something that.. well, had gotten him aroused.

Joon held his own aching forehead now, trying to erase any thoughts that would get him aroused.

“Hyung, why are you becoming red?~ Are you embarrassed?”, Mir asked, grinning.

‘That bastard. Such a Tease.’

“Y-Ya! Get of my lap, and be quiet, you pabo!”, Joon said, holding Mirs mouth instantly as he began laughing out loud. “What if you wake up your parents?”

He could feel Mir’s wet lips underneath his hand and his mouth opening. He his hand-

AND HE MOTHERING HIS HAND.                                                   

“Y-YA!“

 Joon hastily took his hand away and looked out of the window quickly. Mir giggled and gabbled something about how Joon should be used to this.

Well, actually, Joon got the feeling he would never get really used to Mir’s strange affection to his group members, especially him.

‘Oh, Joon, you’re overrating yourself he definitely doesn’t like you more than the others.’

‘But what if he did, if he actually liked him more.. A lot more..’

‘No erted thoughts, no erted thoughts, CHANSUNG GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF’, he told himself, trying to look nonchalant on the outside.

“Chansung, it’s already 10 am. My parents are farmers, they get up pretty early like 5-6 am normally.”

His mouth formed an ‘O’ and as he looked back to Mir. The sun was shining and he had the feeling that it was going to be a nice day. He still remembered Mir’s seductive voice whispering into his ear..

“Hyung~! You’re still so red! Don’t tell me your still awkward with me! “, Mir complained sarcastically.

“Aish, get off of me first! We’re not awkward with each other!”, Joon said and shoved Mir from his lap.

He immediately regretted it, hearing Mir’s “Ouch” and seeing him pouting.  A high-pitched “Joonie- Hyuuuung” followed.

Mir’s pout was really cute, though.

Aish, Lee Joon what are you thinking

“I apologize, but hey, you cannot just randomly sit on my lap and everything.. Especially in the morning, you know” He coughed, so Mir would get it.

He didn’t get it.

“Eh? Hyung, why can’t I?”, he asked, blinking his eyes innocently.

God. This. Couldn’t. Be. True.

But he noticed a twinkle in his eyes. He was making fun of him!

“Aish, forget it!”, he groaned angrily. Mir grinned mischievously.

“You’re getting red again!”

“I’m going to the bathroom.”

Joon stood up, but Mir cling around his leg.

“Ya, are you kidding me?!”

“Hyung~! I want to cuddle~”

He pouted again, his eyes looking a bit watery, probably because he was still a bit tired. He thought how he would just take that beautiful face of him into his hands, look deeply into these mesmerizing eyes and crush their lips together, as a start of a hot make out session.

‘Lee Chansung, what the are you thinking again?’

“Chansung, come on, please tell me! I want to hear it”, he whined.

Aish ,  this bastard could seriously become an actor without any problems.

‘Cheolyeong, get yourself together, I definitely won’t say it, you can beg as long as you want!’, he said, sighing. “Now please stop pouting and clinging onto my leg.”

Mir’s grasp loosened and Joon took the opportunity to quickly stomp into the bathroom.

He sighed as he closed the bath room door behind him and leaned against it.

He seriously needed a shower now, needed to relax.

As he finished with his 3 minute shower and wanted to go back into the room to search something to wear today, his stomach growled.

“Even though I’m like ten meters away from you, I still could hear your stomach growling!”, he heard Mir yelling making Joon feel embarrassed again. He quickly searched out a nice outfit for the day. He decided to wear a simple white V-necked shirt and washed out jeans.

Then he went out of Mirs room , they now shared ,to the kitchen were a delicious smell was leading him into. Well, actually was leading his stomach into, which was barely going crazy.

He was quite surprised, when he saw that Mir had cooked.

“Hyung, why do you look so shocked? After all, you’re my guest now!“

Joon nodded in approval, sitting down on a chair and taking the chopsticks into his hand. He immediately began to eat, and looked into Mir’s face, where a huge grin was spreading.

“Fya! Dofn’t floofk aft fme, feat!”, he commanded, his mouth full of rice.

“Didn’t your mum teach you any manners? Don’t speak until you swallowed your food!”

Joon frowned.

‘When did he get so cocky? Oh yeah, he always was.’

Mir giggled, and then took his own chopsticks, beginning to eat.

“Well, hyung, I hope you like my food. I’m not as good as Byunghee-hyung, but you know that already.”

This time Joon swallowed before speaking up.

“You don’t see me complaining, eh?”, he said sarcastically. “No, seriously, it’s delicious, Cheolyeong. I think your cooking skills have improved”, he added, this time sincere.

Mir’s expression got even brighter.

“Thank you, hyung! I’m so glad that you like it! I will do my best in future, too!”

To be honest, Joon had preferred Byunghees cooking, but Mir had really improved. He remembered the last time Mir cooked for MBLAQ, it was barely eatable. He only listened halfway to Mir’s babbling about receipts, busy with eating.

“.. Hyung, are you even listening?”, he heard Mir asking, who waved his hand in front of his face.

“I’m still tired”, he simply said. “And here look at the plate, like you can see, nothing left”

Mir simply smiled, saying nothing now. Obviously Joon rendered him speechless with his compliment.

“Oh, so you stopped babbling now, holy cow, when you start talking sometimes there’s no end”, teased Joon, and Mir bumped him into his right arm with his fist.

“Anyway, what are your plans for today?”

“Well, I want to visit my family of course! We just need to start somewhere, I think we’ll start with my grandma~”

The next two days passed by rather quickly, Mir and Joon didn’t get to spend much time alone, there was always at least one other person around them. Mir’s family was very nice and fun to talk to, but still he couldn’t help but crave the time he would spent with Mir alone at night. Sadly, Mir always fell asleep quickly.

“Ya, pass the ball!”, Joon yelled furiously.

They were playing football  in one of Mir’s Aunts gardens with Mir’s 2 little cousins. Something that should actually be fun, but it wasn’t because Team Mir was winning against Team Joon. And Joon wasn’t okay with this. He hated loosing.

“YA, PASS THE BALL!”, Joon repeated even louder, but that kid surely couldn’t stand him. If that kid got the ball, he didn’t care that he was in a team with Joon and just did his own thing. Most times it ended up with him getting the ball stolen from Mir or the other kid.

Joon was seriously going crazy.

“Ya, I don’t want to play no more, we’re a team but you’re doing your own thing!”, Joon sighed, slowing down and wiping sweat from his forehead.

“Oh, Joonie hyung didn’t I tell you? You’re the only one in MBLAQ that Yuhan doesn’t like”, Mir confessed, grinning broadly.  

“AISH! You bastard!”, Joon shouted and started chasing Mir around. When he finally caught him he started tickle him at different spots, causing Mir to erupt in laughter.

“Hyung!~ Stop”, he pleaded, but this was way to much fun for Joon to stop.

“Ya, will you two stop being so immature! It’s getting dark. My kids need to go to sleep!”, Mir’s aunt yelled from afar. Joon stopped and bowed apologetically, while Mir gasped, relieved that Joon stopped tickling him.

Joon and Mir exchanged their goodbyes and finally headed home.

“Someday I won’t trust you anymore, you always around with me”, Joon said, making Mir freeze.

Joon turned around, since Mir stopped walking, and looked at him dumbfounded. Mirjsut stared at him kind of hurt making Joon sigh.  

“That was sarcasm, Mir”

Mir’s face immediately light up. They started walking besides each other again in silence again. Joon wanted to break the silence, but since his last attempt was such a failure, he decided to stay quiet.

“I was truthfully worried, hyung..”, Mir whispered, and Joon looked at him perplexed.

“You know,I just want to have fun with you as long as I can. I always think of the future”

His stare was blank, focusing at nothing. Their feet kept moving, pawing the ground.

“I think of the day when MBLAQ will disband. When other groups will top the korean charts, and A+ will leave us.. Will we stay in contact? Will we get married?” He gulped. “I’m afraid, hyung.  As long as were young and famous .. And as long as were MBLAQ.. I want to joke around with my hyungs, because this is the best time of my life.”

_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

[author's note] Ok, I make a cut now bc I really want to upload a new chapter and I need to do some brainstorming and .. Lol, is anyone of you even going to read this.. Well, at least I hope so! Sorry Sorry Sorry ~ Anyway, please leave comments below and tell me what you think, I’m a lazy and comments really motivate me. ;W;

Still have no beta reader, so bear with me T^T