Chapter 1

Where Butterflies Never Die

MBLAQ finally finished promoting their 4th Mini Album and filming the 5th season of KBS Joy’s Hello Baby. The last episode was emotional for all of them, since they grew pretty close with the 3 adorable half Korean kids. They even came to be pretty close with Mir and Joon at the end, at first they only liked Seungho, Thunder and G.O. after all, because they found them.

Now they actually had 2 weeks, till their schedule went on. 2 weeks in which they could visit their family or just chill in their dorm, they practically could do whatever they want without worrying about not having time. The 5 members just came back from their concert in Seoul, the last concert of their tour through asia.

Home Sweet Home!”, Mir chanted happily.

“I really missed our dorm. Though it’s as messy as we left it, I love our dorm. It must admit, it really became my home ”, said G.O. , smiling.

Leaving their luggage in the hallway, the 5 boy group members went into their living room, sitting down on the coach they missed so much.

“Wah, I’m so exhausted”,  whispered  Joon , closing his eyes for a moment.

“Yeah, me too. We’re all , I guess. But .. it’s somehow sad that we finished our tour, it was funny with you guys. And also, it was great to see how much fans we got in other countries as well!”, Thunder exclaimed, grinning.

“I love our A+ Goddesses. We must always give our best in future, too!”, shouted G.O.

Everyone agreed. A+, the  fanclub members from MBLAQ, were very important but the fans were always the most important for the idol groups. In general, singers are nothing without fans, that’s a well-known fact.

T kept talking about the tour until Mir’s yawn caused a chain reaction and all the members suddenly felt very sleepy.

“We should go to bed, it was a long day and a stressful tour. But we did well, Rain would be proud of us. So, now that we have holidays: What do you guys plan to do? Are you going anywhere?”, Seungho asked curious.

“I want to visit my Mother, of course”, Thunder answered.

“I want to travel to Europe.. I already bought plane tickets already and booked a hotel..”, G.O. murmured, hoping they wouldn’t hear him.

WHAT? Why didn’t you tell us? I would love to visit Europe!”,  complained Thunder  , clearly pissed that his hyung hid the fact that he’s going to visit another continent.

“You know, I want my free time as well, living with you pabos isn’t the easiest sometimes”

“But Hyung ~ Why didn’t you tell us?”, Mir pouted.

“Wow, Byunghee-ah, europe. At least send us post card.”, Seungho said, cracking a smile.

He understood that G.O. hyung needed a break, they all needed to relax and spend some time without each other, otherwise without having schedule to worry about there could be fights and as a leader he definitely wanted to avoid that. It was not easy being a leader, you’re being blamed for every mistake the group makes and also you must keep the atmosphere in the group. But Seungho wanted to be the leader of MBLAQ  after all, and he was proud to be the leader.

“So, Mir ? Joon? What are your plans? ”, Seungho asked.

“ Of course I want to visit my hometown!”, Mir answered, pretty excited.

“ I actually planned nothing , so we two are just going to stay here I guess”, Joon sighed.

We two?”, Seungho questioned , looking at him, irritated .

Joon frowned.

“Aren’t you gonna stay in the dorm, too?”

“No? I’m not, I’m going to visit my family as well, why don’t you visit your family?”

“Aigoo! My family is currently in Hawaii, on vacation..”

These two weeks were apparently going to if all the members left him alone in the dorm. And his other friends were idols , too, so they had schedule . So, what was he supposed to do? He was the outgoing type, after all. So he thought, he and his band members would have visited cities together, going shopping, something like that. But now they all told him that they had their own plans.

“Hyung ! ~ Don’t look so sad!”, Mir said, looking at him worried. “Ne, if you want you could come  with me to my hometown again.. But, probably it would be just boring for you.. And having just me and my family around you 24/7 would be annoying.. I mean -“

Joon interrupted Mir’s jabbering : “I would love to!”

He was happy about Mir’s offer and had no intention to reject it. Somehow, it made him feel relieved that Mir had suggested it. They grew much closer recently, so he had absolute no problem spending 2 weeks with Mir. And also he remembered his hometown as a wonderful place.

Really? Hyung, but don’t complain that I haven’t warned you!”, Mir said cheerfully, but another yawn escaped his lips.

“Time for bed, boys. You’ve worked hard, as a leader I’m proud of you.”

As Joon lied in his bed, thoughts came up .. He agreed so easily, in joy, but he hadn’t thought about everything when he agreed to Mir’s offer.. What if they didn’t want him there? What if he would just interrupt the family atmosphere? He hadn’t thought about that! Joon cursed himself for being such a Pabo. He groaned quietly, hating his insomnia always giving more than enough time to think about his life.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __ _ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ __ _ __ _ _ __ _ __ _ 

[author's note]  Hello there ~ Hope you like my first chapter, i'm not content with it at all.. But i'll try my best in future! >__< After all, it's my first K-Pop + English Fanfic x_x Does anyone want to beta read? You can send me a message then ! <3 Comment and subscribe, if you liked the chapter :) *gives out cookies*