I got your back

Red Velvet without Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri put the plastic bag down the table while taking a sit in front of the mirror. She silently observed herself, taking a deep breath to calm her conflicting emotion.

 

 

“Maybe I should not think about this too much.  It’s unfair for them if I continue to hurt them like this.”

 

 

“Kim Yerim, are you doing the right thing?”

 

 

“Don’t push them away and let them help you because they are your family, learn to trust them. You guys had been together for nearly 10 years, I’m sure your members love you and cherish you, they will do anything to understand you so don’t ever change yourself to fit someone else’s view of you, okay?”

 

 

Yeri heard her phone vibrate on the night stand; she lazily reached over to her phone to look at the sender’s name and read the message she received.

 

 

“About what you requested last night, I don’t think I can do it because I like you. I like you so much,”

 

 

“Joohyun unnie…”

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

“Yeri-ah, look at them!” Wendy approached Yeri who was drinking water at the corner of the stage.

 

 

Yeri followed her unnie’s pointing finger and spotted a group of fans holding out a big banner which has “REVELUVS GOT YOUR BACK” written on it.

 

 

They are at the broadcast station (MBC), having a rehearsal for Bad Boy special stage later. Yeri smiled upon seeing it and waved to the fans.

 

 

“Luvies are so sweet right? I also got Irene unnie, Seulgi, Joy and your back!” Wendy chuckled and winked at Yeri.

 

 

“You sappy old woman.” Yeri playfully rolled her eyes and hit Wendy’s shoulder. “I got your back too if you wanna know,”

 

 

Yeri turned around, ready to leave the older girl.

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

 

“I’m going to eat my lunch. It’s our break time right?” Yeri smiled and continue walking.

 

 

“But we’re supposed to have lunch together…” Wendy mutters to herself. Wendy felt weird that Yeri didn’t or Seulgi during their rehearsal. They are always chasing each other and having fun lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter