The moon

Red Velvet without Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri’s POV

 

I decided to take a stroll through the familiar streets of Seoul, waiting for someone to come and pick me up. I look up at the sky and the moon shines perfectly for me tonight. I smiled knowing that someone is watching over me even though I can’t see them.

 I also want to be the moon, so I can give light on people’s lives during their darkest hour. But I know it’s impossible because no one will ever want me to be their moon.

 

Then I look on my right and smile when I see her walking towards me.

 

“Yah! You’re late again unnie. I’m going to kill you!” I walk to my unnie and slap her arm lightly.

 

“I’m sorry yeriiiim. I attended a 2 hours meeting with my manager and staffs earlier. Please don’t kill your favorite unnie! I know you can’t.” She smiled while rubbing her arm. I did not pinch her hard, she’s over reacting again.

 

I giggled just by listening to her teasing voice. Favorite unnie huh?

 

“Pft, let’s go now my favorite unnie. I love you too much to kill you.”

 

It feels so good when I can laugh like this whenever I’m with her. I don’t need to worry too much whether she likes me or not because I know that she loves me like a real sister.

“Yeri, where do you want to go?”

 

“Your home.” I hold her hand and drag her. She’s so slow!

 

“What? Why? You didn’t tell me before. My house is so messy and dirty! I think I forgot to clean Zero’s mess.” She pouts and stops me from walking.

 

“Well I don’t care unnie because we all know that I’m messier than you. Clean it later when we arrive at your home, kay? Let’s go!” I give her my biggest smile and she returns the same.

 

“Whatever Yerim, my home is your home. I think you left your underwear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter