Let's wait

Red Velvet without Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri’s POV

 

“Yeri-ah, are you okay?”

 

I looked up from my phone and saw Wendy unnie. We’re in the practice room, having some rest before continuing with the new dance steps. I really need to perfect the steps because we’re going to have our comeback very soon.

 

I nodded my head as I grab my pink towel from my bag to wipe the sweat on my face.

 

“I need to go now unnie. Excuse me.”

 

I stand up and went to the corner of the room to practice our dance alone. We still have 20 minutes break but I decided not to cling too much to the members, just to see what will be their reaction. I want to change myself. I want to be better-- no. I want to be the best.

 

End of Yeri’s POV

________________________________________________

 

“What happened to Yerim? She’s always trying to avoid having conversation with us. I did not even hear her laugh today.” Seulgi said as she took a seat beside Wendy, handling her bottle of water.

 

“I think something’s wrong.” Wendy took the bottle from Seulgi’s hand and gulping it down immediately.

 

“Maybe she needs some time to think or maybe she just feels tired.” Irene said, watching Yeri hissed whenever she missed a step.

 

“But unnie, she’s Kim Yerim. She’s the vitamin of our group. She’s the one who always encourage us and makes us smile whenever we feel tired. Do you have any idea Joy? You are the closest since you guys are the youngest.” Seulgi looked at Joy’s face that didn’t show any concern.

 

“Closest? Closest my face.” Joy frowns.

 

“Why? Do you know something?”

 

“I don’t know. We promised each other not to keep a secret but look at her! She won’t tell me anything. How can I help her if she’s like that?”

 

The three girls look at Joy and gasp when they see anger and disappointment in her eyes. But before Wendy could ask for more, their instructor entered the dance studio. They had no choice but to cut their conversation and continue their practice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter