TWO

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several episodes, Ji Hyo became a guest star now he has become a permanent player and also as a member of the first woman running man.

Running Man members have considered Ji Hyo to be their family. Together with Kang Gary, Ji Hyo gets nickname Monday Couple. Running Man viewers also like them and hope if it's the reality instead of not. But they remain professional if the nickname is only in running man not their real life and the nickname applies every Monday.

"Ji Hyo-ya, Oppa is cold. I need your hug" Ji Hyo gave Gary hug.

"Hei, after you get the nickname that doesn't mean you like this" Seok Jin grunted against the Monday couple.

They are now gathering at the Gary restaurant and on this Monday they did not film because there was an accident from a Running Man staff and postponed her shooting for tomorrow.

"Hyung, don't say you're jealous. Remember at home there is your wife, you can ask him to hug you at any time." and make Seok Jin silently freeze without a reply.

"Noona, don't hug him too often" Kwang Soo said with his distinctive grin.

"Wae? You also want to hug me?" Kwang Soo responded with full of ridicule "No, I don't want to hug you better I hug my mother. If you hug me my body, I'll feel itchy"

Ji Hyo immediately hit Kwang Soo's head because of his words. "YA!"

"Can you not fight!!!?" Haha shouted because she saw both of them and got laughter from others.

Jong Kook gives them a strange question, "Why don't you date?"

"We are only friends, hyung. She's like my family, the sister is more precisely" answered Kwang Soo casually. Unlike Ji Hyo, her expression was as shocked because she heard Kwang Soo's answer.

Ji Hyo immediately changed her expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter