THREE

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a sunny morning the Running Man members gathered at the SBS building and they joked with each other and laughed a lot that day. They will now be shooting and PD nim announces the themes that the members will live up to. The members were surprised to hear the theme "I'm sorry, I love you". The Running Man members have to meet the guest stars whose members have feelings of regret or want to make things better for them then the members go to apologize to them and treat them very comfortably.

_______________________________________________________________

After meeting the guests, now the members gather around the campfire and PD nim tells that the last mission the members will do is an apology service between members. Which left them speechless and made the atmosphere awkward. To do so they have to write letters about the other members and write anything they feel is wrong about the members.

Letters were collected to PD nim and instructed the members to enter the space provided. One by one the members have been determined.

_______________________________________________________________

Now Kwang Soo is alone in the van as if waiting for someone to get into the van. Entered someone who made Kwang Soo laugh awkwardly at the same time as that person. Apparently that person was Song Ji Hyo. The atmosphere was a little awkward and serious and no one had started the conversation yet.

Kwang Soo: "Did you write about me?"
Ji Hyo: "Yeah, I did. I wrote what I'm grateful about ..."
Kwang Soo: "What is it?"
Ji Hyo: "I really thank you ... I thought ..."

Suddenly Kwang Soo laughs because the atmosphere is getting awkward and makes Ji Hyo laugh too.

Ji Hyo: "This has really happened to me many times. I always wondered if this was really my place to be ... I was absorbed in it. It's been six years now ...."
Kwang Soo: "Yeah, yeah"
Ji Hyo: "But in the beginning, I couldn't mix with the other members. I felt bad during that time. I cried a lot and I had a hard time, so I told you that I wanted to quit ..."
Kwang Soo: "You told me."
Ji Hyo: "I did. Every time I said that ... You kept me. I'm so thankful that you listened to me. That's what I wrote."
Kwang Soo: "You're grateful I listened to you."
Ji Hyo: "Yeah. I'm grateful about that and I'm also grateful that you continued to treat me the same. It's just ... How I felt. I did it."

Ji Hyo immediately turned her face to the car window and changed the subject.

Ji Hyo: "I guess they have a lot to talk about with each other. I have something in my eye."

Ji Hyo started to shed tears and made Kwang Soo laugh awkwardly and worry a little.

Kwang Soo: "What are you doing?"
Ji Hyo: "What did I do?"
Kwang Soo: "What are you doing, all of a sudden?"
Ji Hyo: "I have something in my eye."

Ji Hyo can no longer hold back her tears and starts to divert the awkward conversation again.

Ji Hyo: "What am I doing here? We have to rip off the name tag."

It's time for Kwang Soo to start the conversation.

Kwang Soo: "I wrote what I feel sorry for."
Ji Hyo: "What made you feel sorry for?"
Kwang Soo: "I ... I think I act harshly towards you too often. We've spent a few years together. I know things that you don't like and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter