ONE

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Ji Hyo came to Running Man was feeling awkward because she only knew a few of the 7 members and also not so close to anyone of them.

 "Now, we have one more guest. Wow, Song Ji Hyo-ssi Annyeonghaseyo" welcomed a national Mc.

 Because it was time for the game to start but the PD ordered the members to form a team that was divided into Kwang Soo's team and Joong Ki's team.

 It's time for the team selection.  Kwang Soo shyly points out Ji Hyo to enter his team, "Ji Hyo Noona"

 The others asked why, Kwang Soo only said he would not be suitable to work with Goo Hara, "I don't want to be with Hara-ssi, we are not suitable to work together so I chose Ji Hyo Noona."  Ji Hyo just smiled shyly at Kwang Soo's statement.

 ________________________

When resting, Ji Hyo felt lonely no one accompanied him.  From behind Ji Hyo, the tall man approached him.  "Noona, Gwenchana"

 "Hey, Kwang Soo-ya. I'm fine" "Why here? Not with the others?"

 "I should have asked that. Why are you alone here?"

 Ji Hyo just said nothing and lowered her head to the floor, her feet kicking in the wind and who knows what she thinks now.  Kwang Soo who saw that immediately sat closer to Ji Hyo.

 "Noona, I'm here. You can ask for my help if you want something. Now we are friends and I will help you to make you comfortable near us."

 "Thank you, Kwang Soo-ya. I will appreciate your help."

 Kwang Soo suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter