Silence 2

Love in silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sat at the back seat of the company car along with mr. Jang. Today is the day where jiying will start his community service.

"So you'll be doing community service. There's this organization for the PWD's in gosan in which you will be helping. " Mr. Jang reads the notes.

Jiyong didn't say a word, he kept on listening to his iPod with the music he and jooyeon used to listen. Hiw he wished wiping jooyeon away would be as easy as wiping a dirt.

"Are you listening jiyong?" Mr. Jang removed his airpods which annoyed jiyong.

"Yes,i heard you mr. Jang." He said in his cold and annoyed tone.

"We will be there any time soon" mr. Jang tye rested his back to the car seat and took out his phone.

Jiyong has never been the same since the day jooyeon left him. He became cold and irritable.he learned to not trust anyone and to never show weakness, which means, he vows to never fall inlove again, as it makes people weak.

"I'll soon forget about you jooyeon, and  i promise you'll come back crawling to me and ask for my forgiveness." He mentally promised to himself.

After a few hours of long drive, they finally arrived at the place where jiyong will spend his 2 weeks off the grid.

"Hi, welcome to angel's voice foundation! My name is sandara park, and i am the director of this organization." The petite blonde greeted jiyong and his staff the moment they arrived.

Angel's voice is an organization in gosan which houses abandoned people who are deaf mute. It serves as an orphanage abd at the same time a non profit organization

"In behalf if the angel's voice community, i personally thank you for showing interest in helping us raise awareness about people with handicap." Dara welcomes jiyong with a bright smile, but jiyong just shrugs off her cheerful greetings.

"We are also happy to helo you with your mission and vision miss park." Manager jang quickly came in to ease the awkward situation.

"Well then, come in, I'll give you a tour" dara lead them inside the compound.

The place is not that small, and also not that big. Just enough for the building to have a mini park and a playground.

Jiyong examined the whole area, and he's quite impressed with the place. It's peaceful yet lively. The location is far from the city, so the air is fresh and cold.

"So this is our training area where we teach our students arts and other craft which they can use as their livelihood once they decide to go" dara points the room where few students ages 14-20 are having their class.

Jiyong finds it weird to see people having silent classess.

As they went on with the tour, they went into this room where there are kids playing. Though theses kids are happily playing, you can only see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter