Silence 1

Love in silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong POV

 

"what is the meaning of this ji?!" Mr. Yang threw out the newspaper in front of me. And i know the reason why his blood is boiling at me.

"Kpop super star Gdragon caught in a fight at nb2 bar" the headline reads.

Ofcourse, how can i forget that night. The night where i almost break my ex girlfriend's boyfriend,soo hyuk. I sat still with my shades in, not minding mr. Yang's cermon. It doesn't matter anyway. He seems to noticed that i am not paying any attention to what he is saying and ended up sighing deeply.

"I really don't know what to do with you anymore. Every now and then you get yourself involved in to trouble, and i am so sick of covering your !" He said as he sat down on his swivel chair.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again" i aaid, not meaning half of it.

I really don't give a damn about my career to be honest. I don't care if it goes downhill,i have enjoyed it to the fullest anyway. I just felt that everything i do is now pointless ever since jooyeon left me for that soohyuk.

"You are always unavailable when i needed you, and i am getting tired of being yiur least priority." The last words shes said as she broke up with me.

Yeah right. If i didn't caught her cheating then she would still continue doing behind my back. I was so lost in my own thoughts that mr. Yang snapped his finger to get my attention.

"Did you hear what i just said jiyong?" Mr. Yang asked.

"Ah,sorry. I didn't. What was it again?" I replied, nit really interested in what he just said.

"I said, i will send you somewhere while i settle this issue with soohyuk. You need to cool down, dispatch is itching to drag you down" mr. Yang threw a pamphlet on the table. "You will do volunteer work in gosan.you will stay there until i say so."

"What?!" I scoffed and threw the pamphlet back. "Are you punishing me by letting me di a community work?" I said. The idea is ridiculous. Since when did this entertainment company became a police station?.

"You may think of it that way. But it's for your own good. Once People finds out about this, they will admire you even more. I'll send some paparazzi to  take photos of you and have it published" mr. Yang's tone seemed so serious.

I laughed a bit, trying to think that he's just kidding. " You're not serious,right?"

He didn't respond. . He really means it.

"This is not fair mr. Yang! It wasn't my fault! Soohyuk went on that bar and  shamelessly paraded dara in front of us. He did it to provoke me!" I tried to defend my self , but it seems he doesn't buy it.

"You leave me with no choice! Whether it's hus fault or not, People will never sympathize with you. You almost killed soohyuk.!" He raised his voice as he tries to prove a point.

True enough, nobody would be believe in me. I am labelled as the baddest male in the industry, a playboy and a trouble maker. While soohyuk? He's always been an angelic model. Plus, the public doesn't know about my relationship with jooyeon, so i don't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter