Kiss Me, Bodyguard : 02

Kiss Me, Bodyguard : Yeri x Dino [SHORT STORY]

[Yeri]

I opened my eyes already thinking that this is my frist day with Lee Chan the "personal bodyguard"

 

I cant say im excited for today. I took a bath then proceed on picking my outfit on my walk-in closet.  I decided to partner my school uniform with a red cardigan instead of the usual uniform coat . I put a little makeup and as always, my headband. I grabbed my chanel backpack and some books i hand carry. 

I walked downstair and I saw a man standing outside our door, which by the way is always wide open. 

 

Its Lee Chan wearing the university uniform under his leather jacket. I also noticed that he's holding a black helmet.

 

"Morning Ms.Kim"

He greeted when he saw me. I ignored him and walked directly to the car.  I then notice a black motorbike behind it. He wont ride with me?  I thought he's supposed to be my bodyguard? 🙄

 

"bodyguard huh?  how are you gonna protect me if youre not beside me"

I sarcasticaly said before sitting in the car. I closed the door but he knocked on the window so I opened it. He then bend over and leans on the window to get on the same level as my face. 

 

"It would be safer if im outside to watch you Ms.Kim . With that I could see pretty much the people around and I could make sure nobody would get close to you suspiciously."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm.

 

"whatever,  anyway dont call me Ms.Kim for pete sake"

 

He chuckled then I signaled the driver to go. I glance at the side mirror to see him following us behind in his black motorbike. 

 

 

 

I got out of the car as soon as we reached the campus. I walked without looking back but I could feel him following me. I continued to walk to my class. I entered the classroom and sat.  After a second he entered the classroom, in where he immediately caught everyones attention. They all started to look at him.

I heard the boys murmuring and the girls whispering something like

"new guy?  looks kinda cute"

whatevu 🙄

 

He asked for a vacant seat and my boy classmates pointed toward the seat at the back. They seem to like him and its annoying how he can fit in this fast.          The whole morning class went fine without Lee Chan disturbing me. He really is just there watching me.  Lunch break came and I went out to the hallway to meet my friends from different class, Suhyun and Chaeyoung.  

 

"Gurl!  Im this close to attacking Mr.Choi in his office!!  I cant believe he gave me a C- in my reaction paper!  Its a freakin reaction paper! Is there even a right answer to that!?"

Suhyun ranting while we walks toward the cafeteria. Chaeyoung's just busy on her....mirror? And its a big handheld mirror!  Where did she even get that?  That doesnt look like it fit in her bag.

 

"Hey Kim Yeri, would you find it weird if I say a cute guy is following you?  not very sure tho"

Chaeyoung said while looking at her mirror in a very weird angle so me and suhyun immediately turns our head to take a glimpse on the people behind us. There's Lee Chan.....oh is it obvious!?

 

"Uh yeah. There's like tons of student behind us who, idk,  probably going to the cafeteria too? why? oh yeah MAYBE BECAUSE ITS LUNCH TIME MS.SON!?"

Suhyun said. We chuckled and chaeyoung just shrugged.   That was close whoo.   We entered the cafeteria and sat on the vacant table.  We went to get our food,  got back on our table then just proceed on eating while gossiping.  We're just busy giggling when a guy suddenly approach our table. 

 

"Oh Kim Hanbin!  What makes you visit our table?"

Suhyun said with her eyes obviously trying to imply something.  Hanbin smiled and decided to sit beside me. We are pretty close since we used to be lab partners last years. We got along pretty well so yeah.

 

"Nothing hehe. Just wanna say hi"

 

Everything's normal until Lee Chan,  who by the way is sitting on a table across mine,  decided to stare at me like im doing a freaking crime! He looked at Hanbin like he was scanning him or something.

Oh god! Dont tell me he thinks Hanbin is dangerous?

 

"HEY! KATY KIM!"

I snapped out of it when chae called my name and saw the 3 of them looking at me with suhyun in disbelief.

 

"Sis you dont zone out when youre talking with a cute guy okay"  suhyun stated before rolling her eyes.

 

"sorry,  you were saying?"

I asked Hanbin coz i got too distracted with Lee Chan a while ago. 

 

"I uh wanted to invite you to Cube Diner. My band will be playing there tonight."

I said yes because we really dont have any plans for tonight and I would also like to show some support to him. 

 

 

 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

 

I rushed on fixing my things since its already dismissal. Ugh I want to go home and fix my scratched nail polish. Its annoying me. I just painted these :((((((

I need to fix this before going to the diner.

 

I went outside the room and I saw that suhyun and chaeyoung class is still not done so i decided to stand outside their room.

 

"Should we go now Ms.Yeri?"

I was surprised when Lee Chan suddenly appeared beside me.

 

"what? no i still need to wait for my friends. y-you can go now tho"

 

He shook his head while smiling. I furrow my brows but then he grabbed the books im holding and looks at me.

 

"Ill be sitting there Ms.Yeri"

He pointed the bench at the end of the hallway. He walked away before I could even give an answer. I watched him walk toward the bench and sat there before plugging his earphone.

 

He seems weary after all day of organizing his requirements. He closes his eyes for some seconds but immediately opens it just to make sure im still standing alive.

I decided to pull out my phone and send a chat in our gc.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, I remember i need to go home early today. I'll see you at the diner later! muah 😘

send

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I put my phone in my bag and walked toward Lee Chan. I can see the exhaustion in his eyes like he havent got a sleep.  If i remember correctly, my dad gave him a good flat near our house so there's like no reason for him to stay up all night.

"We're going home Mr.Lee"

 

I said and walked without waiting for his answer. He was startled so he stood up quickly and ran to catch up on me.

 

"Mr.Lee?"

he asked with a bit of laughing tone.

 

"coz you wont stop calling me Ms.Yeri might as well make  you experience how annoying it is to be called like that."

I smirked and he just chuckle. 

 

"oh,  youre not waiting for your friend anymore?"

he ask while we're walking toward the exit

 

"i--uhm....i suddenly remember i have something to do"

I said my excuse.   All of a sudden I felt awkward thinking about the real reason why I decided to go home.  It was because...... of him.  •\\\\\•