Vlive(Oneshot)

Vlive(Oneshot)

Ryujin's  POV

One week had passed since the government announced the enhanced community quarantine. Although we were worried of our safety, the company hasn't let us leave to go on our home, instead they request us to stay for a week, todays the last day before we part ways. And now, we-me and yeji-are currently doing a vlive, its only us since it was requested by Midzy.

Half an hour in doing Vlive and it's already midnight, Yeji unnie has been blobbering in the most part of the live which was I'm grateful for since I'm feeling a bit drowsy but unnie made it worst though by caressing my legs often throughout the length of the video. I was scrolling through the phone for comments and occassionally nod and hums thrown at yeji for agreeing whatever she says. Then I caught some interesting comment which stated: Ryujin can you give your unnie a peck on the lips?. After the words registered my brain, my drowsiness casted away. I dilated my eyes "weh...jinjja?"I uttered. were they serious? We haven't done something so intimate before on live-well i mean besides hugs and cheek kisses.

My starled voice made Yeji halt "What is it Ryujin?" I averted my eyes on her. "Yeddeong, Midzy has a very weird request though." I took a big gulp before continuing my reply "Did you see it? I give you a peck on the lips?" There was a long pause. Yeji faked cough before she crack a laugh "Lol jinjja yo?" Then she picked up her phone, scrolling till she finds what I meant. she looks up from her phone to meet my eyes, I raised my brows, holding her stare while waiting for yeji's confirmation. I begun to sweat alot. 

"Scooch over" after obiding her request, facing each other, she was the first one to hold my waist with both her hands. I sufficed it by holding her face with my hand and her neck with my free hand. I slowly pulled her to me. I see her closed her eyes midway and I murmured "Are you really sure you are okay with this?" she just hummed my inquiry. Due to the limited light of our room, I can hardly see the movement of her adams apple. The familiar spark went through my body as our lips came in contact, I murmured "Saranghaeyo Yeddeong" it was so low that I barely could hear my voice.

Five seconds after, we pulled away. A smile on our face "There you have it Mid-" I was cut off by my own yawn. "I think we have to cut our video here guys, our Ryujinnie is sleepy." She loop her hands behind my back and half hug me, she pulled my head towards her shoulder. She carefully took the camera without letting me go, and aimed the camera to me "Ryuddaeng. say goodnight to Midzy." she said it so sweetly and softly like how you would coo a baby. I only mumbled "Have a wonderful night errbody". 

Yeji spoke after she ceased the camera to life, "First Yuna now them? Are we really that obvious with our relationship?" I groaned and stand up, pulled Yeji to bed with me. "Guess I have to flirt with other members then." Both of us shared a single comforter as we lay in bed.

"Babe, you better not do that sh*t we did earlier with other members or else no s*x from me" I bit my lip to stop myself from smirking. Jealous Yeji is hot, I cant ugh. But I was too sleepy to be , its been a long day for us. "Let's just sleep this off, we'll worry tomorrow." I pulled her body closer for warmth, and kissed her goodnight, not long after, we drip to sleep.