End

Last Time

 

I got nothing here without you

 

Yes. Without you, im not anyone, i cant be bright like i want if no sun shine me.

.

"Byul-ah ! Why you so nervous ? Its not like we haven't do this before. Its been 6 years you know".

Sigh. "I know unnie, but this time i feel its too overwhelming. Maybe its been a while we having these kind of interview".

Notice younger woman hand shaking, she hold her hand firmly and assure her.

"Its okay, you know you have me beside right ? Lets go, the kids waiting us".

Over half year not sitting together with her group members got her nervous eventhough thats the topic she brag when she did her solo activities.

Take a deep breath.

 

 
Less than 365 days left and ill cherish it as much as I can

 

The interview went great and she so happy about it.

Atleast for now she thought.

Something on her mind still bothering her it hard to ignore.

.

Its getting colder. Not only the night, but also their relationship.

Before this, Yongsun always have her heart present when Moonbyul tell her about her feelings, listen to her greasyness and accepting her affection.

Now, Yongsun no longer there. Its not like she rejecting what Moonbyul do, just her heart nothing like before.

Its not oblivious enough but Moonbyul even notice it before Yongsun herself do.

She knows this day will come. She's expecting it, but she never ready.

 

Feel like a failure, cause i know that i failed you

 

.

Hugging her own body to keep it warm, to make sure blood continue pumping, most important to keep it functioning to greet Yongsun when she get home later.

Its been 5 months after Yongsun tell her about her new interest. First two month got her paralyzed from the news. After having nice talk with Wheein and Hyejin (brainwash actually), she slowly digest it.

"Everyone growing unnie, our life evolve everyday even sometimes we don't notice that. Can't stop that".

"That's right, we know how much her existence to you but i think instead of running from it, you better enjoy the moment while it last".

 

I know i should have fought it, at least im being honest

 

Sound from door lock pull her from her thought, jumping excited to hug smiley Yongsun. They spend the rest of the night with Moonbyul pamper Yongsun with all she can give. Not having any hesitation knowing that Yongsun couldn't give the same neither half of it.

 

I know i don't deserve it, but

Stay with me a minute, i swear I'll make it worth it

 

.

 

 

I know he give you everything i couldn't give to you

And i know you got everything

So one last time

I need to be the one who takes you home

I promise after that ill let you go

 

June 19, the day arrive faster than i realize

Today is big day, the day Moonbyul know Yongsun can't be her forever even crying her heart out not helping to ease the pain.

But Moonbyul promise to herself, she will take care of Yongsun every last second, walk her along the aisle, with her future waiting on the altar and read vows to each other.

Seeing Yongsun smiling with her beautiful wedding dress wrapping her body perfectly both makes Moonbyul happy and hurt.

Happy to see Yongsun at her big day, thinking every hard time she had to face before get what she have today.

Hurt because Yongsun no longer hers'. Whatever she did, Moonbyul no longer in her mind. She smile so wide not because she's happy with Moonbyul but because her future, her eyes sparkling but Moonbyul image not in it.

One time they hurt each other, this time, only Moonbyul suffer. But she won't regret it, every past memories they create will accompany her.

She's hoping, this one last time Yongsun in her arm, will be happiest moment for both. For Yongsun to celebrate her last moment before having new life with her future. For Moonbyul to be the reason she smile when walk away.

 

.

 

"Byul-ah, thank you for stay with me all these while. I know its hard for you to accept this but you never walk away from me"

Its just a normal thank you from Yongsun, but it manage to shatter Moonbyul heart into peaces. Knowing Yongsun never expressive about her feelings. Maybe that's the change her future give to her.

"Its okay Ddunnie, i promise myself to take care of you. How can i walk away from my sun"

It supposed to be a teasing, but Yongsun felt like arrow stab her heart. She knows Moonbyul love her so dearly. She always with Yongsun, the moment Yongsun cry over her ongoing relationship, when Yongsun tell her their dream about their little family in future and so on.

She knows Moonbyul hurting. She know that and being pathetic still wanting Moonbyul with her. To her surprise, Moonbyul never shed tears in front her. Not even when she told Moonbyul about her getting married. Moonbyul still being a good friend, promise to always with her until the big day comes.

She lean and take Moonbyul's hand, enjoying the warm of the other girl like she used to.

"I really mean it Byul-ah, you still stay until today, saying thank you never enough to express my gratitude to you. I hope you will be happy too".

Sobbing while holding Moonbyul's hand firmly

"I love you Byul-ah, maybe not the same as you do, but i still love you"

Seeing Yongsun crying wrench her heart for nth time, but still manage to bulk her feelings. She pull Yongsun into warm hug. In waiting room. Having Yongsun wear wedding dress picked by both of them.

I love you Ddunnie, i will always love you, it will never change after century. I'm not going anywhere.

"Aigoo, don't cry Ddunnie, you will ruin you make up, it expensive you fool"

 

.

 

"Kim Yongsun, do you take him as his lawfully wedded wife ?"

"Yes, i do"

They happily kiss each other, promising to living future life together, having hardship and happy moments together, grow older together, and left this world as its the happiest thing happen in their life.

Guest clapping their hand, some are crying of happiness, smiling and sharing these wonderful moment with the married couple.

Soon they will face new adventure as a married couple, it can be hard, it can be great. Stumble here and there while reaching stage of maturity. Laugh and cry. Bright sunny day or dark stormy night. Yongsun and her now become husband have bear it together.

 

 

 

 

There Moonbyul.

 

 

Still there.

 

 

Not moving even inch.

 

 

Neither happy nor sad. Not hoping Yongsun turning back and love as she do. Not hoping the marriage just bad dream. Not even think to move forward. Not think to find someone to take her heart like Yongsun do.

 

 

Until then she know.

 

 

Her soul died, left her, without a word. Maybe long enough to turn her like that.

 

 

Ahhh..No wonder her tears not falling even a drop. Even the news of Yongsun getting married shock the owner herself.

 

 

 

For one last time