1. Encounter

When Thieving Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t let that b*tch get away!”

 

Sh*t!

 

Could her day turn out worse? Most likely impossible, since it was already the worst. Because she was such an idiot. Realizing that you tried to rob the gang office of Seoul’s the most wanted criminal organisation after they started to chase you was simply and truly the stupidest thing she had ever done in her life. She should have double check first. Now, there was no way she could stop running. Not when a gang of scary looking thugs and some men in suit were running after her. However, she also knew that her legs won't hold out for long, she was already out of breath and simply, everything seemed to get worse and worse.

 

Eunji thought while running like crazy. Her lungs were on fire as well as her legs, but there was simply no way she could stop.

 

She needs to think, and she should also be quick about it. Instinctively Eunji clutched the bag she took with her. She really didn’t have much idea what was inside the bag but she knew there was money in it.

 

Still… Why the hell did she even try to rob a moneylender office?!

 

Oh, of course! It was all about money, she reminded herself. A good reason in her opinion, but not this time.

 

Eunji was usually a careful and skilled thief. Stealing things was always wrong and she knew that, but she had given up caring about it long ago.

 

To Eunji, theft turned out a simple subsistence. And a good one, since she never had problems about where to find money. There was a bunch of people who earned money way more illegally than she did. So, she really didn't think it was wrong of her to steal. She just stole what she wanted and sneaked out before anything could happen. Her profession was a simple one with easy money. Well, probably saying “it was” would be more accurate in her current situation. She should be running instead of thinking. Good thing that Eunji was one of the fastest thieves in Korea. She was actually quite known for her skills, though of course it wasn't like she liked to brag about it (well, she actually did brag about it, but that wasn't the case now).

 

Some called her the Korean Rodin Hood, but she was famously known as ‘Quick Thief Shiwon’ because she was fast and skilled. Or what was more likely was that she was famous because of her policy.

 

Eunji has her own policy. She wouldn’t rob elderly people, the poor, and of course, she wouldn’t steal anything she didn’t need.

 

 

Eunji knew she was not far enough, she could still hear the shouts of the thugs behind her. Every inch of her body was yelling her to stop or slow down, she knew her stamina is going to reach its limit. She cursed under her breath as she turned a corner and threw herself into the crowded street. People were eyeing her shortly before they turned their eyes to the groups behind who were chasing her.

 

“Won’t you give up!?” Eunji whined.

 

Eunji turned another corner to see a rows of food stalls lined up along the whole street. Hell yeah, she thought as if she had hit the jackpot, and she quickly threw herself into one of the stalls, surprising the customers and the workers.

 

She quickly sat in one of the chairs and tried to catch her breath and look like one of them. Her old jacket and black t-shirt which were currently drenched in sweat and her worn out jeans didn’t help the situation. She greeted the confused chef sheepishly and took the beer of the stranger who was sitting next to her. She took a generous sip from the cold beer, gulping down everything in one go and finally gathered her courage to take a peek. They were at the entrance of the street and Eunji quickly turned back. “,” she murmured.

 

“Search the stalls!” she heard one of them shout, “Find her no matter what!”

 

“!” she cursed again under her breath.

 

Just then she caught the first glimpse of one man in suit approaching to the stall where she was sitting. There was absolutely no way she could run. They would definitely catch her the moment if she stood up, so she did the first thing that came to her mind.

 

She pulled the girl who was sitting next to her forward and started to kiss her in order to hide her face. At first, Eunji could feel the person's surprise because of the sudden action, and then she felt her trying to push her away, struggling.

 

As expected, anyone would try to push if someone suddenly attacked them with a kiss.

 

Eunji broke the kiss to whisper: “Please, just let me kiss you,” and slammed their lips once again. She hugged the other, her hands at her back pulling her closer to hide her body and face, and she didn’t neglect to look around out of the corner of her eyes.

 

“Eww…gross” she heard some people saying. “Go find a room!” some others exclaimed. But Eunji didn’t care anything about it. It was expected.

 

However, what she wasn’t expecting was actually enjoying to kissing that unknown. Suddenly kissing the stranger felt horribly good and as much as she hated to admit it, she started kissing her seriously.

 

Unknown lips felt soft against her own somewhat dried ones, and Eunji couldn't help moving her tongue over those soft and well-shaped lips, shamefully asking permission for entrance when she hadn't really asked for permission to kiss her in the first place. Though, that and this were different. The permission came within seconds, most probably instinctively and Eunji smirked internally. She knew that it wasn’t normal to give permission to someone who forced a kiss on you, but this was Jeong Eunji and she had quite a bit of experience with kissing. It was one of her abilities besides being able to go into every secured place without being noticed or picking locks, and she was actually proud of that. At least she wasn’t a complete failure as a human.

 

Eunji moved skilfully, and she could hear the almost inaudible moan escaping from the stranger, and for a moment it strangely felt good to hear that voice. One of her hand moved to the stranger’s head pressing them closer, as her tongue behind the silent girl’s teeth softly only to gain more from her.

 

She might have started to kiss her as a way to hide herself, but now, she was absolutely enjoying the kiss and had almost forgotten about that she was chased by a gang of madmen.

 

The stranger was clinging to her jacket while Eunji's hands were lost in her hair. As much as Eunji wanted that kiss to be longer, she had to check around and secure her escape route. She wanted to return the kiss fully, but she had to check the guy out of the corner of her eye while still kissing the stranger.

 

The suit guy eyed them in disgust and passed them without bothering too much. Eunji maneuvered the stranger’s body to follow the thug with her eyes and continued to kiss her until they were away.

 

When Eunji finally broke the kiss, both of them were out of breath, but finally Eunji had a chance to look at who she had been kissing the entire time.

 

The girl seemed flushed. That was the first thought that came to Eunji’s mind. She had puffy cheeks and cute eyes which looked astonished. Her eyes were clouded with desire, and a bit of lust, almost as if they were asking Eunji to keep kissing her, but she didn't have time for it. She let the stranger’s body go and smiled at her sweetly. “Thank you,” she said before leaving the food stall and running out.

 

If she hadn't been too distracted by the perfect kiss with the stranger, she would have noticed that she’d already messed everything up. But she was already too occupied with the girl in her mind, so she only ran with a smile adorning her lips.

 

 

-

 

 

The hot summer night had started very monotonously for Park Chorong. When she had decided to finally leave work that night, she was exhausted. She left the building of her own company and threw herself into her favourite place, a stall that serves her favourite chicken feet. She ordered a cold beer for herself, not really expecting someone to steal it as soon as it was served.

 

Also, she really wasn’t expecting that beer thief to steal a kiss from her.

 

And the next thing she was pulled into a kiss, and nearly knocked all the air in her lungs.

 

She tried to protest but the other broke the kiss and whispered.

 

"Please, just let me kiss you."

 

Chorong hardly had a moment to react and her lips was slammed again.

 

The other’s lips were so soft. That was the first thing Chorong discovered when their skin touched. Her dry lips added a roughness to their kiss, but the way the other’s body crawled closer to her body was very soft. The kiss wasn’t forceful, even if it started like that. Chorong gave permission to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter