Morning Coffee

Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    Jayda and Hyo Seop ended up talking late into the night. They shared many laughs together this first night of them getting acquainted. 

    “Let me walk you home.” Jayda said as she stood waiting for Hyo Seop to put on his shoes. Realising that he literally lived right next to her he gave up trying to put them on and just simply picked up his shoes. 

“You’re hurt and simply just look silly limping around so stay here. I don’t live far, merely twelve seconds away. Goodnight.” he bid her farewell Jayda pouted up at him, widening her eyes for effect. Hyo Seop shot her a glance but decided to not entertain her and just leave. Once again Jayda was surrounded by her empty apartment. She examined her lonely apartment with a sigh. As Jayda had begun walking away she heard a light knock on her door. A smile spread on her face as she turned, excitedly opening the door. 

“You just can’t stay away from me can you?” she twinkled at Hyo Seop. He cleared his throat praying that she wouldn’t notice his blush. With one hand in his pocket and the other holding a pair of his fancy shoes he placed them neatly next to her red bottoms. 

He nudged his head at her and. “Since you live alone, try to put things around your house that make it seem like you live with a man.” 

Jayda nodded “Thank you.” 

Hyo Seop, having done what he planned, left to go back to his place. Jayda stuck her head out her door and quietly said “goodnight.” as to not bother her other neighbors. Hyo Seop smiled and replied to her by giving her a small wave. Content with that Jayda closed her doors. 

As soon as Hyo Seop closed his door he leaned against it, placing a hand on his chest. He let out a long breath. His afternoon turned out to be very different than what he was used to. He often spent his days alone after work. All of this was due to the fact that his friends were always either busy or tired, or he was busy or tired. Snapping out of it he made his way to his bathroom, ready to take a shower before he slept. All through his night routine Hyo Seop couldn’t stop thinking about Jayda. Laying his head down on his pillow he ended up staring straight at his ceiling, unable to fall asleep. This was a really weird situation, he had never been in one like this before. Since he was actually interested in her he regretted not flirting back and pretending to be indifferent. He did like her confident flirty attitude. He was excited about what the morning held. He was longing to be on the receiving end of Jayda’s smile.  Admittedly ever since Hyo Seop started getting more recognized he hasn’t had anyone genuinely show interest in him.  That got him to thinking, did she know who he was? Choosing to sleep rather than be bothered by these thoughts Hyo Seop sank further into his bed then further into his slumber.

The next morning no matter how much his routine didn’t change it just wasn’t the same, it felt different. They both left their prospective apartments as normal yet this time instead of feeling as if he didn’t exist in her world Jayda gave him a beaming smile. “Good morning handsome.” she beamed at him and he couldn’t help but smile back. 

“Hey,” he greeted back as they walked to the elevator together. “We slept a bit late yesterday you’re not too tired are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter