Dabble Scramble

* Twisted One-Shots *

"Yah, be my girlfriend!"

 

Do some people get that kind of greeting every morning? NO! Of course not! No one does these sort of things early in the morning. But it just so happens that the 'Devil Prince' himself did it to me, as in ME, the 'Air head Princess'. I don't know why I got that title in my school but I just ignored it and let it pass through my ear. I was now standing in front of the school gates, stupidly standing and staring at Choi Minho, the so-called 'Devil Prince'. He fears no one, he has a stone heart, everyone's afraid of him, he never speaks a sentence to anyone, he never even bother to be late, you can name all of what a bad boy could do. He had does doe eyes, long and black hair, a sharp nose, and a slight pucker lip. He dresses like the school's gang leader, loosen tie, ed shirt and never wears an I.D. Yet, girls kept on crawling up to his back, which confuses me a lot, and even drools over him. I mean, what's good in him? 

 

Right at that moment, everyone was staring at me, not at him. First off, I'm not entitled with my 'nickname' because I'm famous rather because I'm stupid, or so? Second, every girl hates me, don't ask me why. And third, I at academics. Choi Minho walked towards me and snatched my bag away from me, with a sour and scary face. He gripped onto my hand and pulled it as he started walking away. Every glares that I catch from some girls, I would wince as if it's hitting me physically. When we reached the IV-D's room, my eyes widened. He took me to the lowest class of seniors and rumors say that this was the worst. When he dragged me inside, where no students could be seen, he shoved me to the near-by seat and I almost tripped before sitting on it.

 

"Stay." He said, his voice banged up the whole room. 

 

I shivered then lowered my head as I slightly nod. I heard his footsteps fade away and just leaned my back on to the chair's back. A pout appeared on my lip then I looked to my right, my eyes widened once again, my bag wasn't there. I looked, thoroughly inside the room but there was no sign of it until a pair of laugh made me jump. I looked towards the door and saw two person standing by it with smiles, or smirk(?), on their faces. They both walked towards me then sat on both side. They leaned in and scanned my face. I felt so little. 

 

"You're not a senior. Who're you?" A blond said, from my left.

 

"_-____." I said, head lowered down.

"_____? As in, Kang ____? The Air head Princess?" From my right, another blond cheerfully said.

 

"De." I said, slowly.

 

"Well, I'm Eunhyuk." The guy on my left said.

 

"And, I'm Yoseob." the guy on my right said.

 

Right after that, silence threatened to cross over. Only the sound of the wall clock could be heard, and for some reason, it's irritating for the first time. Once the school bell rang, I hopped onto my feet and stiffly bowed to the blonds beside me. I didn't let them say a word and quickly went out of the room, even if my bag wasn't with me. But the stupid me forgot about 'Devil Prince's order. My face slammed on a hard thing in front of me. I winced and rubbed my nose. As I looked up, I whimpered like a dog. A pair of glaring laser beam eyes shot me straight to my heart. Choi Minho was standing in front of me, my bag slumped on to his shoulder. I lowered my head slowly and cursed beneath my breath.

 

"I told you to stay, didn't I?" He said, my knees quivered. 

 

I could feel my tears welling up. He then gripped on my wrist and dragged me away from the classroom. When he stopped, i bumped on to him then I looked at where we were. I guess he took me to my classroom since we're in front of it, the door was open and the students inside were staring. I slowly hid behind his back then he shoved me inside and threw my bag, which I caught it quickly. I looked at him and he just scanned the whole room.

 

"I'll pick you up later." He said then vanished.

 

My jaw dropped then got crowded up with my classmates. Everyone was eager to know why Choi Minho took me here but I didn't answer them, 'cuz the teacher already went in before I knew it. As classes start, Joonhong, Choi Minho's little brother, also known as Zelo, kept on asking questions regarding what had happened earlier. I grunted and just ignored everything that would come out from their mouths.

 

Not too long, when lunch arrived, an unexpected moment arrived. Choi Minho fetched me in my classroom and told me to come with him. While walking on the hallway, everyone was chit-chatting about us. Every student would give way for us. It was like, I'm a slave of the Devil himself. No one was even approaching me after that. The day after that, and the day next to it, and days that followed through. I was now a nobody. I think I prefer to be called 'Air Head Princess' everyday rather than to be ignored. Well, for the days that had passed, all that happened went on like this:

 

  • When my homeroom teacher asked me a favor, Choi Minho threatened something fearful to my teacher, like : 'Do your own duty or resign early, you piss of trash.' I mean, I don't know why he's so mad about that and what he meant about that.
  • When I was on duty to throw out the trash  in our room, he came in and took the trash bin from me and shoved it to my leader's face, which caused her to fall along with the trash bin and the trashes inside it scattered. He did that for us to go home, early.
  • When we were both inside the bus and it was full of people, a maniac suddenly brushed his hands on my shoulder, Minho gripped it hard that I even heard a 'crack' sound which caused the poor man to demand Minho to the police, good thing I pleaded on the man.
  • Lastly, when I got used on being around with him and hanging out with his friends, I kinda felt.... safe. 

 

Because of having him around, i really felt as if I was guarded every time. So, when Minho and I were inside the school library since I needed to study my up-coming preliminary exam, a bunch of guys started talking about us on the near-by table. They laughed out loud when one of them said,

 

"Geez, for the past years that I'd been with Devil Prince, he never stayed too long to a girl, especially to that Air Head Princess. Who could've thought those two worth the perfect set?"

 

Well, since Minho's a short tempered guy, he charged to those bunch of guys and smacked their heads and kicked their butts. And that caused us to go to detention. He was only chilling out, no worries written on him, while me, this was my first time in detention. I got to say, he really never speaks a word to anyone, especially to someone younger than him. After school, I was still inside the classroom since it seemed like my cell phone got lost. I'd looked thoroughly but there was no sign of it. When I knelt down to look under my desk, I heard voices outside the room. I poked my head above my desk and saw three guys outside.

 

"Yah, why's Minho so serious to that girl? I mean, all of it was just a bet, right?"

 

"Yeah, that's what I heard from the bet that they were talking about."

 

"But you don't know who lose on the bet, right?"

 

"Oh, shut up! Let's just go."

 

After that, the three guys left. It felt like my soul also left my body. And with that, I laughed to myself. I knew that too well. I also heard that bet before Minho asked me to go out with him. The stupid me just played along as if it was alright. I knew from the very start that this relationship was just a fake but I really felt the aching pain inside my heart. It felt as if, to me, it was real. all of it was. I took a deep breath and decided to go home. The following day, I was walking towards my classroom and to my surprise, Minho was waiting outside. I just stared and he walked towards me, glaring.

 

"Yah, where were you yesterday?" He asked, frowning.

 

I didn't answer and he asked the same question. I looked up and asked, "Why did you ask me out?"

 

"Huh?" He took a step back.

 

"You see, I already know that you're doing this out of your bet. So, you don't have to do this anymore 'cuz, I'm breaking up with you. You can do what you want now. i know that you're being choked. Uhm, bye." I bowed lightly then went inside the classroom.

 

I sat down on my chair and everyone was looking at me. I just sighed it off and waited for the teacher to come in. Right then, Joonhong tapped me on the shoulder. I glanced at him and he smiled, slyly. I looked away to tell him that I'm not in the mood to talk. When lunch arrived, Joonhong once again tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at him and I cried. He comforted me and we both talked.

 

"___, I'm sorry for what had happened to you." He said, an apologetic look on his face.

 

"Mm." i shook my head. "It's not worth of that." 

 

"You see, since you know about that bet thing, I think you should also know  that, Minho-hyung didn't lose on that bet." He said.

 

"Eh?" I froze. "What? He didn't lose?"

 

"Do I have to repeat that?" He asked.

 

"No, but.... what... then he.... Joonhong!"

 

"What?"

 

"what should I do? I accused him without knowing what's what first."

 

"Well, that always happen in some stupid love story like yours."

 

"Ahem! Enough with that, I have to talk to him."

 

"Go ahead, Air Head Princess."

 

I smiled then ran out of the room and went to the third floor of the building where Minho's room was. When I got there, breathless, he was having a class and I could tell that he was bored. He yawned and accidentally looked at me then he stood up. I suddenly stiffed, my mind's blank. He walked out then stopped. i lowered my head and tried apologizing till his lip landed on mine. My eyes widened. Everyone inside the classroom was looking at us right now. He pulled away and he was blushing. He looked away and scratched the back of his head. 

 

"Sorry about--" I started saying but he cut me off.

 

"It's not your fault." He said then pulled me to a warm hug. "The bet.... I didn't lose on it.... Eunhyuk did. Since the bet was on you, I didn't let him take you 'cuz I know too well that he'll... hurt you. He's a playboy so I asked you first before he does. Well, he really don't know you and all... so I took the advantage." He explained.

 

That was the first time I heard him talk long. But, i was happy to know the real reason. He broke the hug then cupped my cheeks. He slowly leaned then kissed me, once again. Right after that, everyone walked out and cheered. I mean, what's with that? He pulled away and a teacher walked out as well. i froze then pushed Minho away.

 

"Kang-sshi, what are you doing here?" The teacher asked.

 

"Ah... uhm..." I looked from left to right.

 

"Yah, old man, go back inside. You got nothing to do with her. Out with our business." Minho scoffed then I stared at him, wide eyes. "What?"

 

"Why did you do that?" i asked.

 

"Hn." He shrugged then kissed me once again.

 

Well, all of it was just a misunderstanding. Who would've guessed, right? But, if he didn't lose on that bet and he's known as the 'Devil Prince', yet I still don't know his profile.... then....

 

"Kang-sshi, you got 50, once again in Math and Science." My homeroom teacher said after Minho pulled away.

 

"Eeeeh?! Waeyo?!" I asked, or overreacted.

 

"Why are you asking me?" He walked away then I looked at Minho. "Oh, Choi-sshi, good job on having a perfect score on all of your exams."

 

My jaw dropped. i didn't know he's such a smarty pants! "You..... really are a 'Devil Prince'." I pouted then crossed my arm over my chest.

 

Guess, we really were a perfect match, huh? I so hate bets! Especially, if the devil's playing along with it.

 

 

~~E.N.D~~

 

 

Epic fail? Yes, i know. Oh, well, I still have more to give so just wait and relax. :D Hope you liked it? Hm *shrug the shoulders*. See 'ya!