Welcome To The Team

BLACK HAT PROJECT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" CAPTAIN!"

The four opened the door of the Dong Il's office to find him in a meeting with a familiar face. 

"Aish... Thats why we need a Secretary..." Dong Il muttered. 
"Jungkook, you need to knock the door! Ah haha sorry sir." Daniel bowed. 

"Anyway, since you're here. Good, i need you to meet this gentleman." Dong Il gestured to the man, with his style of smart dressing, it was obvious he was someone who is of  high status. 

The four of them bowed in unison.

"Mr Kim and i were discussing about the recent case of harassment. There has been an online threat spreading, creating fake news and causing quite a disturbance for the elite groups." Dong Il explained. 

"Do you think it could be link to the hacker that hacked the finances of the riches and spread across the country?" Mr Kim suggested. 

"Ahni, the hacker has been caught. Come to think of it, we haven't heard of that person for a long time... Its been what? Three years?" Daniel replied. 

"The hacker is still locked away." Eun Woo added. "If its linked to her, she wouldn't have the access." He paused. A flash back played in his head, like a dream that never ended, he could remember vividly that night... at the abandon house... on that rainy night. 

"She's an intelligent hacker. She can do anything." Sehun made him snapped out of it. 

"Captain , leave it to us." Jungkook stepped in. "We'll track like how we did to the hacker." He assured. 

"Jungkook-shi" Mr Kim's snapped him out of it. "I'm counting on you and your team... My family, they're at risk. Ever since the threats, my daughter won't go out of the house. That person... He posted my daughter's nudes all over the internet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter