The Extra Among Us

BLACK HAT PROJECT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo..." The group of young office ladies dazed blankly at the three detectives standing over the cafe counter, awaiting for their morning coffee. 

"See? I told you this place is great to get coffee. When i say its delicious, its not the coffee." One said to the other as they continue staring. 

"Wa.. Daebak... It likes watching a manhwa come to real life... Are you sure they are detectives ?" 

"Jinjja! They come here every morning, the police station they work at is just nearby. Just look at the crowd." She was right, 80% of them are ladies. 

"Woahh... who are they?"

 

"Wa ... are you really that obsessed ? " the colleague questioned. 
"Ya, i'm not the only one who knows. I swear, they are THAT famous."

 

" Wa!! I'm freaking cold right now. Jeez, stupid weather app, its not even accurate." Jungkook caught his breath before approaching the three by the counter. 
"You are late again..." Eunwoo looked at his watch.
"If only you woke me up, roomate!" Jungkook pouted. 
"Ahh, eotoke, i ordered ice long black for you." Daniel looked guilty. 

"What? Are you kidding me? I won't complain the free coffee." As Jungkook stretched to reach the cup from him, Daniel's grip loosen and like telepathy gone wrong, the cup slipped out from both their grasp and spilled on the ground. 

"." Jungkook remarked. He diverted the attention to the lady with her boyish hair in a pair of go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter