What?

Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV :

I woke up in the morning feeling exhausted from yesterday. We played tug of war along with other board games for enozi cam. We haven't given any updates but glad to announce we are now back to it.

I sat up and faced the mirror in front of me. Saw my reflection looking far worse than medusa. Yeah it's funny. I was too tired to remember things. I was only wearing shorts and black camisole that looks like spaghetti strap shirt. Well, I didn't mind it anyway. Six seconds yawn with my two arms bent. "Yujinnie, wake up", my alarm was still ringing. She probably had enough running yesterday, my thoughts said. I pinched her cheeks to wake her up. 

"Unnie, why is your---" Yujin suddenly laughed when she saw me. She pressed the alarm off.

I was brushing my hair. "Yeah, yeah, I know." I said with playful rolling eyes. 

"You need a hand?" 

"Sure do."

She grabbed the other brush and helped me straighten my hair. It now looks what it's supposed to, combed and wavy. "Thanks".

"Yeah? What's for breakfast?" - Yj

Eunbi's cooking in the kitchen with Chaewon, and I think they sensed we were already awake. 

"Guys, get up let's eat." Eunbi said in loud voice. 

"Yes, coming." - Yujin and I said in unison. 

We went to the washroom and washed quickly. 

I sat down in the dining area still dozing off, saw Eunbi taking a bite of her work. "Did you sleep well?" She was smiling oddly. 

"Sleep? Of course." I said. 

"Can you try?" 

I took a bite. "Mhhhm, it's good." I gave her a thumbs up.  She was happy to hear that. I suddenly felt like eating ramen. so I grabbed one cup from the cabinet and pour hot water in it. 

"Looking good?" Chaewon shrugged. 

"What?" I was busy with my ramen. I don't know what she meant. 

"Nah, let's just eat." Now she's giving me a grin. 
I ignored and chunked my ramyeon. Yujin was walking slowly like a kelp, she gave me a yogurt. "I feel dizzy too, at least it might help." 

"Oh, thanks" I smiled. 

We all fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter