+R.O.D.+

Ride or Die (Me and My Girlfriend)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: The Italic words indicate the past conversation or a flashback. Please enjoy it after you subscribe this fanfic. Thank you!

+_+

“Miss Lee, you suppose concentrate what I had been taught here. Please concentrate since you’re the heiress of Lee’s family!”

“Miss Lee, don’t eat unhealthy food! The maid will prepare the salads and fruity to make sure you won’t overweight it!”

“Chaerin ah! Don’t be spoilt and stop talk nonsense. You will be learning the traditional culture since you will be a valuable housewife for your future husband. Stop asking the nonsense request!”

“Chaerin, please behave yourself as a girl in this house! I don’t want people misunderstood about you and it will ruin the Lee’s family!”

Chaerin open her eyes after reminisce the bitter memories during her childhood. Chaerin just run away from her school before her driver come pick up her. She just stops at the park somewhere in Hangang River.  Since she stills a kid, her life had been control from the beginning. Everything! Everything happen in her life had been set up with her parents’ mind.

They believe that Chaerin will be a valuable if they manage ‘sell’ her off to other rich bachelor in South Korea after finish groom her. She doesn’t want it at all! What she wants for her life just let her decide her own life. Let her decide what the best for her. She only wants to enjoy her entire life without having other people to order her around. However, she thinks that it is impossible for her to achieve till…

“Hunchae!” call someone with low husky voice. She turns her head once heard that lovely voice. She smiles once see the person.

“Why you are here? Did I tell you before, if you don’t want to go back to your house yet. You can come over to Seunghyun Hyeong’s club,” explain him.

“I just…I just want to be alone for a while, Oppa! How did you know that I am here?” said Chaerin.

“Silly Hunchae!” Jiyong poke her forehead. “Am I your boyfriend? Of course I know your where about. I think you need to eat first before you going back to your house,” replies Jiyong and hold her hand.

“Oppa, can I stay with you tonight? I don’t want to go back to my house! It is torturing,” replies Chaerin.

“But Hunchae…,” Jiyong stop for a while. He doesn’t want to take an advantage on Chaerin’s innocence. He afraid that he can’t control himself when he with Chaerin around. “I will ask Bom Noona to let you stay at her place,” Jiyong continue when he think about his cousin.

“But Oppa, I want to stay at your place. Not Bommie Unnie,” Chaerin plead him. Jiyong turn his head to cover his excitement. He close his eyes before he answer her.

“I know Chaerin, I also want to stay with me…But for meantime, please stay with Noona first. Please, I begging you,” said Jiyong. Chaerin sighs and nods. Jiyong smiles and kiss at her forehead.

“That’s my girl! Come, it is breezing right now,” said Jiyong. Chaerin nods and follow him while hold his hand tightly.

How she met him? Well, she meets him when for the first time she follows Dara secretly at the racing street. Dara, her best friend since childhood who is know everything about her real life. Differently with Dara’s family, they are very supportive with Dara’s decision. That’s why she silently envious with Dara’s life compares with her life.

“Chaerinnie…” call Dara when the period is end. Chaerin looks at Dara.

“Why?” replies Chaerin.

“Can you accompany me after this? Please, please…” plead Dara with her palms.

“Dara…You know that I can’t! My driver will pick me after this and I need to…” before Chaerin finish her words, Dara already cut her.

“Damn with your lesson, Wifey! I want you follow me and I know how to escape you from your parents,” said Dara after slam her table.

“How it is? You know my parents will angry with me if I skip those stupid lessons. My tutor will kept bother me if I’m not attending that class,” she explain. Dara smirks naughtily.

“Yah, this is me! Sandara Park! Of course I know how to make you skip your lessons today! If I am able to do that, will you accompany me? Okay, Pudong?” said her with crease brows up. Chaerin sighs and nods.

“Whatever, Ssantokki!” replies her. Dara smiles and pull out her phone. She quickly dials the person who helps her out. Chaerin blink her eyes for not believing what Dara do right now.

“Appa, you’re the best one! Thank you, Appa! Araso, I will send Chaerin before the time,” she ends the call. “It is done! So, will you?” she looks at Chaerin. Chaerin scoffs.

“You call your father? Why?” she said.

“Well, my parents are your parents’ trusted partner. Of course, your Appa will believe what my Appa said to him right. So, will you?” Dara explain.

“Araso! I will follow you but where are we going to?” Chaerin ask.

“Well, I’m going to meet my boyfriend at racing street. He and his friends will be at there. I need to cheer him up,” whisper Dara. Chaerin gasp.

“How come you had a boyfriend and I don’t know anything about it?” shriek Chaerin.

“I just met him at somewhere café. I decide to have a blind date after you’re too busying with those lessons. He is so cute, Chaerinnie ah,” explains Dara. Chaerin laugh softly.

“Araso! Araso! Don’t act cutely in front of me. Let me see him first whether he is cute or not,” said Chaerin. Dara laugh and nods.

“Don’t forget okay!” said Dara. Chaerin nods. As a promise, Chaerin follows Dara after her driver picks them at the school. Not only that, she ask the driver to bring their casual outfit so that they change it before arrived at the racing street.

“Where is your cute boyfriend?” ask Chaerin when they arrives at the destination.

“Oh, I think him at the pit for preparation. Come, Pudong!” said Dara and held her hand. Chaerin follow her.

“Youngbae ah!” call Dara when she see the Mohawk guy who wear the racing suit.

“You are here, babe?” said Youngbae and hug his girlfriend. “Oh, who is she? This is…”

“Of course, silly! This is my best friend who I talk about, Chaerin. Pudong ah, this is my boyfriend…Youngbae. Does he is cute?” said Dara.

“Dara! Please stop calls me ‘cute’. Your friend does not believe what she sees at me now. Especially me having a Mohawk hair,” giggles Youngbae. Dara also giggles.

“No, no…I mean yeah it is quite weird but…please, forgive me! Hi, I’m Lee Chaerin…nice to meet you, Youngbae-ssi!” said Chaerin to cover her mistake for judging Youngbae.

“It is okay, Chaerin-ssi! Please drop the formality on me. I mean you’re my girl’s best friend that means I’m also a friend to you,” explain Youngbae. Chaerin nods.

“Yah, Youngbae! Why you’re here? Are you trying to make our team loss because you met your Dara? Hi, Dara! It is surprise to see you here,” tease a guy who also wears the same racing suit like Youngbae. Chaerin looks at the guy who had a silver hair and pale skin. He is actually perfect to Chaerin because he is more like a pretty boy but on the same time he got the masculine aura.

“Hello? Are you Dara’s friend?” ask him who already make close gap between him and Chaerin. Chaerin shock because she too busies to analysis him.

“Ah, ye…I’m Chaerin. Nice to meet you…”

“Jiyong! But I think you can call me ‘Jiyong Oppa’,” tease Jiyong.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Don’t flirting my Rinnie! She is too innocent for you,” replies Dara.

“What? Yah, I’m not a playboy like you think,” replies Jiyong. He looks at Chaerin. “Don’t worry, I won’t! I feel like you need a friend, that’s all,” he continues. Chaerin nods and grab his hand to begin it.

“What are you thinking about, baby?” His question make Chaerin realize.

“Nothing, Oppa! It is just how come you know that I’m lonely for the rest of my life before,” said Chaerin. Jiyong pinch her nose before laugh on her who scream softly.

“It is because I can see myself on you before. I mean…I’m also feel lonely before I meet my friends at there,” explain Jiyong.

“Oppa! You never tell me about your life before,” said Chaerin. Jiyong smiles.

“It is nothing to special, baby! Right now, I’m glad that I found you before you kill yourself slowly,” replies Jiyong and kiss at Chaerin’s cheek. Chaerin also replies the kiss at Jiyong’s lips.

“Me too, Oppa! Thank you for love me and Oppa…please don’t leave me alone,” replies Chaerin and hug his arm.

“I promise, baby! I won’t leave you alone. I will fight for you even though your parents against on us,” said Jiyong.

“Even though the world against us?” replies Chaerin to confirm. Jiyong nods.

“Yes, even though the world against us! This is because you’re my other reason to live,” promise Jiyong.

“I love you, Jingyo Oppa!” speak Chaerin.

“I love you too, my Hunchae!” said Jiyong sincerely.

 

+_+

 

Chaerin confuse right now. She want Jiyong but on the same time, she don’t want anyone to be hurt just because her stupidity. Chaerin can’t remember how many times she had been cried out after her parents found out. Her bodyguard found her when she is about to walk to the convenience store which nearby at Bom’s place. Honestly she never comes ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter