What happened?

You are my everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up my whole body ached. It was not a simple pain like a tongue bite, no, it was the same pain you feel when you have your periods, just multiplied by one thousand. It was agonizing.

„Luckily you are now awake, Ms Moon.“ Dong Wook-oppa said. „What happened to me? My whole body hurts.“ I asked him. No , I could hear my heart pounding. „Your bodyguard called me in panic. He screamed something like that you passed out and that he couldn’t wake you up. Can you remember when and why you passed out? Did you feel any pain before you passed out?“ I sighed. Of course, now I could only tell him the truth. I told him about my headache, how badly I felt all day and how I had to take several painkillers. I didn’t want to tell him all of this. He already knew that something was wrong. And I knew it too.

I know the truth.

My time is running out.

I can only count the months, weeks, days, hours and minutes before it ends.

Before my life ends.

If I am fortunate enough, I will still be able to experience my next birthday. If I am not lucky, I can only hope that I will live long enough to fulfil my dream. „You know that you have to pay more attention to your health. You can no longer be reckless and make nonsense, that weakens and tires your body.“ Oppa scolded me. „I know it. I ing know it and that’s the problem. I wish I never knew. I prefer to be clueless rather than to constantly worry that I won’t faint in the middle of the street.“ ”You know that your parents and sibling are trying their best to find a cure. You are rich, so you have one factor less to consider.“ „Funny, we are rich and yet we still can not find a treatment that should heal me.“ „Don’t give up your hopes. The doctors will surely find a solution, but until then you have to be patient, relax and eat your pills.“ ”Thank you Oppa, but I would rather be alone now and unwind. I am not going to university tomorrow. I am going to stay at home, so you don't have to worry about me.” „I will always worry about you. Call me if there is a problem. Your maid should come by tomorrow morning and check on you. Your bodyguards are also present at all times in the event of an emergency. Rest well and sleep now.“ Oppa bid goodbye and left.

Now I am all alone again. What time is it actually? I think I passed out at eight o’clock in the evening, but I could be wrong by a couple of hours. I was looking for my cell phone. It is probably still in the anteroom.

My apartment does not have many clocks. At most two, as far as I can remember. I hate to have clocks in my bedroom because the noise is too disturbing and I mostly have my cell phone or my watch at hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter