Chapter 16

Our Game Of Love

The doctor put his hand on Kahi's then put a medicine in .

Jin:How is she?

The Doctor:She is ok but got damage really bad.

Uie:It was that Kim jae seok when she punch him in the stomach he did that to her.

Kahi(faintly):Guys stop it it doesn't matter now we have to go.Uie if you're gonna stop me then no you cant.

Uie:but Kahi.

Kahi:No buts Uie.

Jin:I'll go to get your medicine.

Kahi:Thanks Jin.

As they walk Kahi got weaker and weaker but she doesn't stop.Then they saw the guys.Yunho saw Kahi and see that she was so weak.Andy and Joowon saw the two girls and saw Kahi walking faintly in the middle.

Kahi kneel down in front of Yunho, Andy, and Joowon with the other two girls follow behind.

Kahi/Jin/Uie:Good evening prince's.

Then Kahi fainted again Yunho then ran up to her and hold her till he got to the palace with the other two couples follow behind.

King:What is those three girls doing here?

Yunho:They are the three girls that we love and my love fainted do you think I can leave her out with her sisters like that?I dont think so and you will get to know her more and I'm sure you will really like her and you know what you should get to know about those idiot princess ecause they do not care about their servant and I will not care if they faintedbut if these girls fainted I dont care what you're gonna do.