Chapter 12

Our Game Of Love

Yunho and Kahi's Side

Yunho:Kahi I really love you don't act like you don't know me it hurts my heart more than a thousand knives hitting it at once.

Kahi:Prince Yunho do you know how i feel when i heard you were a prince and has a fiance it hurts me.

Kahi:Do you think I don't love you and date you? Do you think my love for you is invisible? Do you think I'm that type of cold heart person? Did you ever love me before? I don't know your love for me anymore before I do but now I don't.I love you by my heart and what do you think of me a toy?

Yunho used his two fingers and stopped her from moving/talking.

Yunho:I think you do love me that's why you dated me.No I do not think your love for me is invisible.No I do not think you are a cold hearted person.Yes I did love you before and I still does now.Kahi believe in me believe in my love for you.Kahi I do not love you as a toy.Kahi did you know as you ask each and everyone of those questions a thousand knives push into my heart?(as he answer each and everyone of her question tears came down her eyes)

Then he unfroze her.

Kahi(choking through her tears):I do love you before and I still do now but I do not match with you Boa does she is a Princess you're a Prince who I'am I a plain girl from some Mountain that soldier said everything I want to say and I'm sorry.

Tears came down her eyes as she ran away and she left his life forever.