ABO verse

HunHan One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which Sehun gets surprised by his omega.

ABO verse

 

Luhan and Sehun were mates, they have been going out for 11 months all together and been official mates for the past 7 months. Unfortunately, Luhan goes to a different school at a district which is quite far from where Sehun lived, their parents were both very supportive so one of them would drive up using their parent’s car. Luhan had been begging his parents to let him live in a studio very close to Sehun’s and even created a PowerPoint to further prove his point, reluctantly his parents finally agreed. Luckily for him, his parents will pay for his living expenses, they even brought him a second- hand car. Luhan was very grateful and thanked his parent’s multiple times, he had made a promise that he will get a job so he will be able to afford clothes, makeup etc that he very much adores.

 

That was just 3 days ago, his parents had enrolled him into the school when they first arrived and said he will start next Monday. He was very excited – he sported a grin every second of the day, Sehun was still as oblivious as ever, when they facetimed the night before the alpha noticed the his room was different – the doe just made up a lame excuse that he switched his bedroom around. When they first arrived at the studio, the deer was in love with it, his mother lent him some pots and pans for his kitchen along with a fridge. He decorated his studio to suit his personality, he went for everything white.

 

To say the least, the pair are quite unique. Sehun is seen as a delinquent for his multiple fights after school while Luhan is seen as a flower boy, they were right on the opposite spectrum. They had met at Luhan’s school when Sehun was putting a beta in place when they were talking ill of his late sister. The alpha had managed to spot the pretty omega amongst the crowd that encased him, once the beating was done and everyone dispersed, he caught up to the deer who was walking home alone. He had complimented his docile face and had asked for his number – Luhan was unsure at first but after a bit of sweet talk he gave in. They would text after school every day, meet up twice a month on the weekend and they’ll crash at each-others places when their parents were off somewhere. The pair had gotten to know each other well before they were official after 2 months.

 

The night before, the deer had gone past the pharmacy and picked up some tablets that masked the scent of ones own. He had read the instruction and it said it will only last for 4 hours until it starts to wear off. They messaged each other and express how they missed each other deeply, the taller had expressed how sorry he was to his mate as during the month it was exams. The doe immediately comforted him, telling him it was fine and that this weekend he will come up – the exams lined up with Luhan’s plan as it had ended the week before. They both said their goodnights and lulled to sleep.

 

When Luhan had gotten up that morning he was ecstatic, waking right up after his alarm rang on his phone. He started getting ready in the bathroom, brushing his teeth, and taking a shower after. Once he had finished washing up, he changed into the uniform which consisted of a pair of black dress paints and a white button up shirt with the school’s logo. He walked to the kitchen looking for leftovers that his mother cooked, heating it up and eating it. Once he was done eating, he took the pill that he brought last night and swallowed it with a glass of water. This all happened within the span of an hour. Once done, he placed on his shoes and grabbed his keys and went right out of the door.

 

Locking his studio apartment up – he made his way down the stairs and unlocked his car, hopping in. Looking at the time on his phone, it read 7:47. He started driving to school.

 

Getting out of his car, he made his way to the front of the school, other students looked at him as he walked by – talking amongst their friends. He had made his way to the front office and was greeted with a sight of 3 ladies smiling at him, informing them that he was a new student, they directed him to the principal who then talked, then handed him his schedule and giving a brief overview of where his classes were. A knock was what interrupted her speech and an alpha popped his head in, his hair was black, and eyes were pointed. He was handsome to say the least, he then introduced himself as Jinho. The lady then asked him to him to his first class which happened to be maths, as they exited the hall the deer introduced himself. He was caught off guard when the alpha had started flirting with him, Luhan immediately turned him down and informed him was had a boyfriend. Hongbin, not convinced, started persisting on giving him a chance which got a firm shake of the head from the doe. The smaller male was glad that his class was right in front of him, he bid his good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter