April Fool Day

IZ*ONE Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Ssamkkura

--

Chaewon gulps down her drink, exclaiming “Kyaaa~”.

 

Yuri chuckles at her friend. “You really got better at drinking now, Chae”

Minjoo nods, agreeing to what Yuri said. “I remember she used to be knocked down just by one can”

 

Yuri chuckles softly, patting Chaewon’s hair, which earn a glare from the latter.

 

“Stop treating me like a baby, I’m the oldest here!” Chaewon hissed annoyingly at her two friends.

 

Yuri takes a deep breath to calm herself down after laughing so much earlier.

 

“By the way, when will Sakura unnie arrive? She told me that she will arrive in 5 minutes though earlier.” Yuri said, looking at her messages with a certain cherry blossom, before adverting her gaze at Chaewon.

 

Chaewon gulps nervously, asking “W-why are you looking at me like that?”

 

Minjoo leans in closer to Yuri, whispering “She broke up with Sakura unnie last week, remember?”

 

Yuri widen her eyes, looking at Chaewon, who is gulping down her drink again.

“I-I’m sorry, Chae”

 

Chaewon shook her head, smiling. “It’s okay, Yul. You were so drunk last week. That’s why you probably forgot about it.”

 

Yuri gave Chaewon an apologetic look, looking down, playing with her fingers.

 

Minjoo seems to notice that the atmosphere suddenly turns awkward so she decided to speak up.

 

“By the way, how did you and Sakura unnie start dating though? I remember you guys keep on bickering with each other whenever you guys see each other back in high school though.” Minjoo said, giggling as she remembers how her friend and her senior keep on bickering with each other over childish things.

 

Yuri nods, agreeing with what Minjoo said. “Tell us about it, Chae”

 

Chaewon sighs. “Well…”

 

--

It was another normal school day.

Chaewon was on her way to school, wearing an earphone, listening to her favorite music.

 

Chaewon smiles softly as she saw how her favorite flowers, Sakura, bloomed beautifully along the way.

‘Spring is finally here’ Chaewon thought, smiling to herself until someone decided to ruin her moment.

 

Sakura runs as fast as she could as she saw Chaewon.

“Chae~” Sakura screams loudly, making everyone who is walking on the street staring at her except a certain someone.

 

Sakura sulks as Chaewon didn’t reply her.

As she got closer, she realized the younger girl was listening to the music, which is why she didn’t hear her.

 

Sakura smirks as an idea came up. Sakura pulls Chaewon’s earphone away, which earning a glare from the latter.

 

Sakura gulps nervously. It’s been 10 years since she got that glare but she never got used to it.

 

“What are you doing, unnie?” Chaewon hissed annoyingly.

 

Sakura shrugs.

“Walking to school just like you?”

 

“I know that! But why are you bothering me here?” Chaewon scoffs, stomping her feet on the ground.

 

Sakura chuckles softly at how cute the younger girl is. This is why she likes to annoy the younger girl.

Even though sometimes Chaewon would give her a death glare instead from time to time.

 

Chaewon was about to take her earphone back from Sakura, but then she was stunned when suddenly Sakura took out the candy stick that was in , before putting in Chaewon’s mouth.

 

Sakura leans in, patting Chaewon’s head softly, before walking away leaving a stunned Chaewon behind.

 

Chaewon slowly puts her hand on her chest, feeling her heart that is beating so fast right now.

 

‘We always share foods with each other ever since we were young. Why are you making a big deal out of it, Chaewon?” Chaewon thought to herself while hitting her head softly, trying to get a certain cherry blossom out of her mind.

 

--

Chaewon was surprised when she saw a carton of milk and her favorite bread on her desk when she arrived in the class.

 

Chaewon looks over to Minjoo, asking “Min, who puts these here?”

 

Instead of answering, Minjoo just smiles, motioning her to look back. Chaewon was confused but as she turns back, she was greeted by a sight of Sakura smiling widely at her.

 

Chaewon gulps as she realizes how close her face is to Sakura’s.

“W-what are you doing here?” Chaewon asked, looking down, trying to avoid Sakura’s eyes.

She used to like staring at Sakura’s eyes but now why does she feel uncomfortable staring at those brown eyes?

 

“I just want to see if you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter