Our Day

IZ*ONE Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju made herself comfortable on the bed as the owner went outside to bring the snack. It was Sunday morning when she got the text from her girlfriend asking her if she wants to hang out at her dorm. Minju didn’t hesitate to type yes as replied. And here she was in her girlfriend’s bedroom. Don’t get the erroneous conception, they were just going to enjoy a movie and hang out. Ceased your imagination right now it was just a mundane date. Minju eyes roamed around the room started from the bookshelf that full of games to the second shelf with manga, and some novels and travel up to the frame of Irene of Red Velvet that hangs beautifully near the bookshelf. She could only shake her head and her eyes fortuitously landed on the full set of gaming pc which the owner forgot to turn it off. Suddenly her encephalon light up of a conception. She grinned to herself as she expeditiously jumped off from the bed and roaming to find a remote control that installed with the desktop.
Hopes Kkura won’t kill her for this prank
Later on; the owner entered the room with a few snacks and the other hand with some drinks.
Minju threw a smile at her girlfriend and her gaze followed the latter until her girlfriend plopped down her presence near Minju’s on the bed.
“What’s wrong?” Her girlfriend asked her with a frown.
Minju’s perplexed expression made her girlfriend left out a diminutive chuckle.
“Your smile sent me a creepy feeling”
“Yahh” Minju slapped her girlfriend’s shoulder as soon as the latter culminated in her sentence.
“I’m kidding minmin, Let’s watch the movie shall we?” Sakura patted her girlfriend’s head and pull out her laptop.
Minju wrapped her hand around the older’s waist while her head laid on Sakura’s shoulder with the latter casually wrapped her arm around her girlfriend. From time to time, Sakura’s hand absentmindedly left a soft on the latter’s hair. Minju genuinely relished this feeling with the movie played on the laptop screen with her girlfriend was contiguous to her and they cuddle at this moment. When the movie came to the end, Sakura’s phone screen lighted up with an upcoming message. Minju tempted to peak at the screen when Sakura pick the device up. The cherry blossom slides the screen to unlock before reading the chat.
“Who’s that?”Minju asked with curiosity.
Sakura just smiled at her and showed the chat to Minju.
“Yena again” Minju left a pout.
“She wanted me to help with the quest” Sakura typed expeditiously on the screen and turned to leave a peck on the visible pouty lip.
“Gives me a few minutes okay?” Sakura kissed Minju’s head and got up from the bed when received a nod from her girlfriend.
Minju just scrolled her phone while waiting for Sakura to finish but seem like the latter took longer to complete it. She heard Sakura told the duck to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter