Here come sungjong.

I'M YOUR MAN

The bells ring. It's mean  the end of the school day. You packed your stuff in your school bag and get ready to leave.

You: Jia. let's go.

Jia: mianhae. but i got something to settle with teacher. can you go back home alone today. just for today.

You: it's okay. i think i should get going now. bye bye.

Jia: ne~ annyong.

As you walk out form your class, you hear someone call your name. you turn your head to see the people who called you. it's sungjong. he waves his hands towards you afraid you don't saw him.

You: sungjong-ssi. *waves hand*

Sungjong: *run towards you* (ur name)-ssi. how are you?

You: i'm great. thanks. what's the matter?

Sungjong: i need your help. can you teach me maths. i have maths test tomorrow. you're good in maths rite.

You: i see. okay let's go to my house then.

Sungjong: thanks. what time should i come?

You: now.

Sungjong: now? but i need to change my clothe first and i'm abit hungry.

You: you can borrow my oppa's clothe and i'll cook for you. you'll waste your time if you go home first.

Sungjong: but...

You: *take his hands* no but but. now c'mon. the bus will coming in a few more minute

Sungjong: ne~

You and sungjong already arrived at your house. as you enter your house, you saw dongwoo is watching tv in the living room

You: oppa. you're home. why so early.

Dongwoo: i skip the class after recess. ouh jongie you here too.

Sungjong: ouh nae. annyonghasaeyo *bow*

You: oppa skip class again. dad will get angry if he know about this.

Dongwoo: he won't if nobody will tell him.

You: whatever. come sungjong *walks to you room*

Dongwoo: kyah why you take sungjong to your room. no boys are allowed in your room.

You: it's my room and it's my rules. you have no rite to tell me who i can bring in my room.

Dongwoo: kyah sungjong, you better not to do anything bad to my sister or you'll never meet her again.

Sungjong: no no i won't. trust me.

You: oppa stop it. *pull sungjong to you room and close the door*

You: *seat on your bed* mianhae. you know how was my oppa rite. please get use with it.

Sungjong: it's okay. are you alright?

You: yeah thanks. hey why just stand there. come seat here.

Sungjong: *seat beside you* so.. *his tummy make a weird sound*. ah mian *blush*

You: i forgot that you hungry. i'll cook now. you can shower in my bathroom. i'll send the clothe and the towel after this.

Sungjong: okay.

You: *leave the room*

Sungjong: aish this is abit akward. i never shower in a girl bathroom.

Sungjong take his socks off and then his jacket. As he want to his shirt, you get in the room.

Sungjong: *fastly cover his body with his hand*

You: don't worry i don't see anything. here the clothe and the towel. *put it on the table n leave the room*

Sungjong: thanks *pick up the towel and the clothe and get it the bathroom*

Sungjong then slowly enter the bathroom. he was amazed with it. all the stuff are neat in it place. and the bathroom smells nice too. sungjong look around the bathroom again and saw an apple falovour shower gel. he then grabbed the shower gel and smells it.

Sungjong: aaa so this what make she smells so nice. i love this smells. it's her smells. i wondering how she looks when her hair is wet. *slap his face* you dirty minded sungjong stop it and clean your body now.

Sungjong already finish bathing. he can smells the aroma of the food from your bedroom.

Sungjong: wahh this smells so nice. i can't wait to taste it.

You: *knock the door* jongie-ssi are you done?? i already cooked the food. ppali come out. the food won't taste good when it cold.

Sungjong: a minute please.

You: we'll waiting for you at the dining room.

Sungjong: *walks out from your bedroom*

Dongwoo: kyah sungjong faster please. i'm starving to death.

You: *pinch dongwoo's hand* oppa stop bully sungjong. seat here sungjong.

Sungjong: ne kamsahamnida. ouh you cooked all this. looks delicious.

You: really. here your rice. eat it and tell me how my cook taste.

Sungjong: *taste your cook* emm the best. i give five star.

You: gomawo. aigoo you're so cute *pinch his cheecks*

Sungjong: aaa it's hurt *blush*

Dongwoo: c'mon guys. stop that annoying converstion. i try enjoy my food now. you make feel like wanna vodmit.

All of you are eating lunch that cooks by you. while you guys are eating. suddenly the door bells ring.

*ding dong~*