My Story

I'M YOUR MAN

After finish cook for breakfast, dongwoo then head to your room to wake you up.

dongwoo: kyah (your name). wake up now and get ready for school.

there's no answer. so dongwoo decide to get into your room. he then go toward you.

dongwoo: aigoo this little. how come she can sleep with a book on her face.

he remove the book from your face. he rubbed your hair and try to wake up you again.

dongwoo: little girl~ wake up now or you'll be late for school.

then you start to move a bit then you open your eyes. realizing dongwoo is in the room, you quickly wake up.

you:*rubbing your eyes* ouh oppa. morning.

dongwoo: morning. hey get up now. you must get ready for school. jia will come here any soon. after bath, eat the breakfast. i already cook it.

you: *get up from bed* but i though i'm the one who in charge to cook meals this week.

dongwoo: *kiss your forehead* ignore that. do you want me to help you take off your clothe *smirk*

you: kyah oppa.

dongwoo : lol if you don't want then get into the bath room.

you: okay okay. *walk into bathroom*

dongwoo then walk out from your room. tha'st dongwoo that you know. eventhough he's a gangster, but deep inside he's actually a loving brother that all girl wanna have one. he always said to you that never show your trueself infront other people. or not they'll not respect you. dingdong~ the door bell rings. dongwoo quickly head to the door to open it.

dongwoo: ouh it's you jia. come in.

jia: thanks. where's (your name)?

dongwoo: in the room. you can go inside it if you want.

jia: no it's okay. i'll wait here.

dongwoo: okay then. have sit then. i'll ask (your name) to hurry up.

jia just nodded her head. dongwoo then go towards your room and knock your door.

dongwoo: jia is here. hurry up.

you: give me 5 minutes please.

you get out from your room and greet jia who sitting in the living room.

you: hi jia. sorry to make you wait. have you being here for so long??

jia: nope. i just got here.

you: ouh then let's join me for breakfast. oppa can jia join us.

jia: no you don't need.

dongwoo: yeah sure.

you: see. oppa let you join us. today oppa is the one who cook for breakfast. oppa cook is the best.

jia nodded and follow you to the table. after finish your breakfast, you and jia go to school. in the class before the teacher get in the class, you and jia have a bit chat,

you: so how it is??

jia: ne??

you: my oppa cook. delicious rite.

jia: yeah. and he give me a lunch box too. he's totally different while he's at school.

you: sigh~ never judge a book by it's cover. he's kind actually. lucky me to have him as my oppa.

jia: yeah you sure lucky.

then the teacher get in the class and starts to teaching.

 

( hi it's me again. well here is my chapter 1. i'll introduce other character in chapter 2)