2/50

50 Drabbles: Taengsic Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2/50

 

 

 

After once a month Sunday brunch, during which Taeyeon and Jessica spend some time catching up with their friends and sharing their own experiences of the month, two girls walked hand in hand and were getting closer to their rented apartment.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon missed their friends dearly, but real life got in the way and they took what they could get. After all, they both were quite busy and weekends where the only time they could spend that much time together.

 

Even that time they had to plan ahead of time. Next weekend they will be going on a short trip to Jessica’s favorite resort for some relaxation time. Later on, they promised to visit Krystal, and of course there was a weekend which Jessica booked just for sleeping.

 

 

 

Today they ate a lot; laughed a lot, so both were quite content and relaxed. After a while, Jessica was the first one to break their quiet walk.

 

“You know the best thing about Sunday brunch?”

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows with a silent question and a smirk, instead of an actual answer.

 

“…what follows it.”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t help but short-tempered girlfriend.

 

“Mm… you mean like a long walk in the park to get some fresh air?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter