A Troublemaker?

A Simple Wish; But At A Price? [hiatus]

Hyunseong was at the popular table with the other popular students. He’s a part of them but he’s the least known one. If Youngmin received five breads from the girls, he’ll receive one or maybe none. A few moments later, a group of girls came and one of them sat beside Hyunseong.

 

‘What’s with the long face, Hyunseong-ah? I heard your team won the match earlier, so what’s wrong?’ She asked concernedly while pinching his cheeks.

 

‘Nothing.’ He said blandly. He’s always like that, secretive, quiet and mysterious.

 

‘You can’t lie to me.’ She kept pushing him to speak but Hyunseong just pushed her hands off of his face and ate his food.

 

‘Poor Bora Noona. Hyung, you shouldn’t treat her like that.’ Minwoo, one of the boys said to him but no response. He kept doing what he always loved to do. Eat. Bora was like a sister and she’s the closest to him but why’s he acting like that?

 

-Flashback-

 

‘Hey. Don’t you have any other things to do rather than ruining my life?’ He asked furiously.

 

‘No. Ruining your life’s my purpose of life.’ She let out a small chuckle. Hyunseong breathed rapidly, thinking if she’s a guy, he’d crush her face long ago. But no. She’s a girl. And an evil one.

‘Live with it, Shim Hyunseong.’ She uttered cynically and left him alone, with the cold breeze outside at the school rooftop.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

‘He lost his opportunity to study abroad.’ Donghyun answered for him.

 

‘Mworago? Really? But why?’ Bora asked, shocked.

 

‘It Kang..’ Donghyun, the oldest wanted to answer.

 

‘Stop! Please. I don’t want to talk about it or about that blood snake.’ He got up and left the table but he brought his food along. Well, a shikshin would always be a shikshin.

  

***

 

‘Omo.. Yeon? What’re you doing here? I thought you wanted to stay on Earth?’ Sandeul whispered to her when he saw her trying to sneak into the crowd.

 

‘I’m afraid if you would tattletale about me to the Elders.’ She took a place beside him and looked in front, like she’s listening to the talk.

 

‘Well, I was about to…’ He chuckled but just to receive a hit on his arm.

 

 

‘Oh, look at that. Haha.. Jinyoung always stood in front. I wonder what’s so great about this Ceremony.’ She pouted not long after she’d been there. Already bored.

 

‘It’s for us. To know more about ourselves, our history and our purpose of existence.’ Sandeul whispered to her silently.

‘Plus, we can learn something. I mean all of us. Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, CNU, me and you; we’re still Newbies.’

 

‘Yeah.. I know. We’ve been here for almost 50 years. Another 50 and we’ll be a Normal. Ahh! I can’t wait!!’ She yelled out loud, causing the entire crowd to look at her.

 

 

***

 

 

‘Yeon. I noticed that this’s the first time in this month that you attended the Ceremony.  And this’s also the first time you created a ruckus.’ An old and long bearded man said to her seriously. Yeon looked down, scared to look at his eyes.

 

‘I’m really sorry.’  She bowed countless time. Sandeul was also with her, feeling so embarrassed. He was also dragged along with her because he’s her friend after all and he stood beside her when she yelled earlier.

 

‘Neh, our most apologies, dear Elder. We promise it won’t happen again, right?’ He elbowed his friend.

 

‘Sandeul. I hope you won’t be influenced by her attitudes. You’re a good Newbie.’ The Elder stared at Yeon with a disgusted glare which intimidated her.

‘This peaceful Ceremony has been disturbed because of her. Therefore, she must attend the special Class along with the troubled Newbies.’ He said to all the Newbies in front of him and suddenly a bottled paper just appeared in his hands. Then, he handed the bottle to her.

‘I hope this will be a lesson to all you, Newbies. Now, you may be dismissed.’ He clapped his hands a few times and then the crowd dispersed, leaving Sandeul and Yeon alone. But then, Jinyoung and Gongchan came and approached them.

 

‘Aigoo.. So embarrassing!’ Jinyoung said while hitting his forehead and Gongchan just nodded his head rapidly. Jinyoung was like a head student in school and Gongchan was like his assistant.

 

‘I know. Aish! Now I have to attend the special Class. That also means that I can’t go down to Earth so often.’ Yeon ruffled her hair, feeling so frustrated.

 

‘Say hi to Baro and CNU for me.’ Sandeul said playfully but he just received another hit on his arm.

 


[A/N]: thanks for reading <3 love hyunseong >.<