-end-

Dear you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 1 

 

 

Dear you, 

 

I once read on the internet that love at first sight is sometimes interpreted as falling in love with the person upon meeting him/her for the first time. 

 

 

Like what? Is that even possible? 

 

 

I always roll my eyes at people who say, “We just met and we knew.”

 

 

And I say bullsh*t. 

 

 

I don’t know why most people still believe in love at first sight. It doesn’t make sense at all! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But then there’s you. 

 

 

All you just did was locked eyes with mine and then boom! ing sparks fly. 

 

 

You call out my name for my order. “One iced americano for Wheein!” Your voice is deep, something that girls don’t usually have but damn that’s so attractive. 

 

 

I went to the claiming area and then there’s you, with the brightest smile and sparkling eyes.  

 

 

The moment your eyes locked with mine, I felt this all-consuming feeling and I realized it was happening. It was love at first sight. 

 

 

Time stood still and things went into slow motion for about 5 seconds. All I heard was my heart beating and I tell you, it was nuts. 

 

 

I only came back to my senses when you call out another customer’s name again after you placed my coffee on the counter. 

 

 

With flushed cheeks, I returned to my table and write this letter to you. 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

Day 2

 

 

Dear you,

 

Last night, on my way home until I’ve gone to bed, all I could think was you. Is that weird?

 

 

I think it is. 

 

 

It’s my first time feeling this way. How should I describe this? It’s like… I’ve known you for a long time. 

 

 

Now that’s some seriously powerful stuff since I only met you yesterday.

 

 

 

You probably won’t recognized me from all the customers you have served and it’s only my second time here at this café so I didn’t expect much. 

 

 

If only I have the courage to, atleast, say hi to you, I already have done it. But no. 

 

 

I can’t even say a proper thank you when you hand me my coffee earlier for ’s sake!

 

 

 

 

For now, please allow me to just look at you in silence. 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

Day 6

 

 

Dear you, 

 

Is it normal to miss someone you don’t know personally? Asking for a friend. 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t come here for 3 straight days because I’ve been busy with my latest art work... and because I don’t want you to think of me like some kind of stalker who comes by just to see you. Or am I? 

 

 

While writing this letter, I couldn’t help but steal glances at you while you make and serve coffees. I mean... look at you! Do you have to be pretty in everything you do?

 

 

 

Gosh! If you find out I am writing letters to you like this, you’ll probably think I’m a creep. 

 

 

————————————————————

 

 

Day 8

 

Dear you,

 

 

I’m having bad day today. I keep messing up my art pieces and inspiration just won’t hit me. 

 

 

It’s frustrating, really. I have my deadlines but I’m stuck and got zero progress since yesterday. 

 

 

So I’ve decided to drop my paint brush, take a break, and treat myself some good coffee. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter