Chapter II

My Little Universe

< Minhyun's POV >

"If MAMA's award has it for the silliest artist of the year, I think you'll suit it the most." said Baekho.

"Right, you guys always said I like acting silly but now Minhyun surpassed me. Chokahae!" Minki showing his anger too.

"Don't do like this again, Minhyun! We almost got heart attack when you sent message to us this morning, saying you’re on the plane to Tokyo. We're so worried, you know. You should have brought any staff with you. This is so risky." Aron-hyung expressed his feeling too.

"I know I'm wrong but I don't want to disturb anyone, also I want to challenge myself if I could come here alone but ended up meeting some fans and got into the trouble at airport. I'm sorry to make you all worried. I realized my mistake now.” I apologized.

Then all of us turned to Jonghyun who remained silent for long time.

"Jonghyun-ah, forgive me! I'm really sorry." I know that he was upset and angry that he doesn't want to speak anything right now.

"Not about sorry or not but stop risking like this from now on. Don't go anywhere alone with such eye condition. You've to be careful. I'm afraid you'll get hurt. Let's go to hotel and take rest!" this is our leader looks like, firm, scary but very caring.

"Minhyun shouldn't be left alone. Who volunteer to be his roommate?" Minki asked to the crowd.

"Whoever but not you, Ren!" I joked around.

"What? Do you think I want to be with you that much? Hersss" Ren pissed off.

"Our maknae line is very annoying, Jonghyun ah" Aron-hyung started to complain about us.

"Let them be in one room then! It's gonna be very interesting." Baekho shared his idea.

"NO WAY!!!" Minki and I shouted in harmony.

"Then let uri leader decide!" Baekho replied.

"We should take turn to stay with Minhyun and today is Minki's turn. Let's do like this! I decided." jonghyun seemed to join Baekho.

Everybody laughed at us then we went to our own room.

-----

< Inside elevator alone with Minki >

"What an unlucky day!" Minki can't stop complaining.

"You can go back to your room. I can take care of myself." I chased him.

"Ya~ do you want to become a superman to come on plane alone from South Korea to Japan again? Nonsense!" this kid has bad mouth with me but his heart is very beautiful that he would let me alone.

"Gomawo, uri Minki!" I smiled and he patted my back.

**Ting Ting**

Elevator opened. I quickly walked out even before Minki could manage to catch me.

"Minhyun, it's not our floor yet."

I bumped into someone.

"Sorry sorry!" I randomly bowed and apologized in Japanese.

"Oh isn't this Nu'est Minhyun and Minki?" the one I bumped into exclaimed to us.

"Oh Jongkook-shi? You're staying in this hotel too?" Minki surprisingly asked.

"Oh Jongkook-shi? Sorry that I bumped into you earlier. I couldn't see." I felt guilty and bowed to him again.

"It's okay. So you're blind because of that accident? I was shocked first I heard about the news. Fans are so scary sometimes. Did she get arrested?" he asked.

"I didn't sue her. I only hope she can change herself and live better than this. Stalking me is just a waste of time." I replied.

"You're too open minded. By the way, will you be blind like this forever or what?" he continued asking.

"I don't know but I hope not. I'm under treatment." I replied.

"I see. Oh I heard you will have mini concert in Japan next weekend. It's just 10days later than my dome concert. Will you attend with your members with blind eyes like this?" he asked something I could feel pain inside my heart.

"I will get operation in few days and I hope I'll get to see again." I replied with smile.

"It's our floor. Let's get out, Minhyun" Minki grabbed my hand to leave the elevator then we said good bye to Jongkook-shi.

"I'm tired. We can really rest now." I tried to act like I was fine.

"You stupid fox! There are still 3 floors to go until our floor. I just took you out before you got attacked more than this. Let's take stair instead!" I thought we're already at our floor but Minki actually wanted to separate me from Jongkook-shi.

"Minki ya, I'm fine with it. He just asked about my condition. Don't judge people too fast!" I explained.

"Not this way! Don't tell me you didn't hurt! He kept saying blind blind blind and even compared between our mini concert with his dome concert. And you're still saying he's not hurting us by any chance? Silly dirty dessert Fox!" Minki got so upset with this.

"Alright alright, but for now please guide me to the room. I need to rest." I tried to change topic.

As long as we arrived, Minki made cup noodle and hot milk for me. He even helped me to clean my body. This kid really cares about me a lot. The worst thing from him is to argue with me all the time.

He's being silent already, probably get tired of taking care of me and already fell asleep soundly.

"Jabal jabal, please make uri Minhyun's upcoming operation successful. I can be cat or dog as you want. Jabal jabal" Minki was sleep talking.

"Thank you, Minki ah. Don't worry about me too much! Goodnight Minki ya, uri sweet maknae." I tried to find the blanket and covered for him.

By the way, this is my first time to sleep without my MP3 so it's a bit difficult to fall asleep without listening to music but as I think of Stella, I feel happy and I hope she'll like it.