Sequel.

Hesitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 months since she lost Minjoo to her bestfriend.

She feels sorry toward Minjoo and Yujin for always skipping their hangouts, lying that she is busy with work when she just lying on her bed doing nothing.

 

She knows that she told Minjoo to not worry about their friendship and the 3 of them will still hang out with each other as always.

But she feels like she might breakdown the moment she sees them together.

 

She just thought maybe one day she will get through it. Maybe one day she will be able to move on. But how and when?

 

If she has said something to hold Minjoo on that night, if she didn’t just let Minjoo walked away with a smile that night, would everything change? Would she be the one who should be holding Minjoo in her arms instead now?

 

If it means 2 months since she lost Minjoo to someone, it also means 2 months since something unexpected happened to her.

 

Someone that she never expected has entered her life. Kim Chaewon.

 

She thought Chaewon was just a weird stranger at first, but it turns out that Chaewon is a new intern at her company.

 

And Chaewon never leaves her alone.

Chaewon would always come and eat together with her during their lunch times. Sakura kind of feels grateful toward Chaewon for eating with her since she always eats alone before.

 

It’s not like Sakura doesn’t have friends at work. She just likes to be alone by herself. She always feels sorry toward her workmates for rejecting them whenever they asked to her to eat with them.

But Chaewon is different. No matter how much, Sakura has rejected her, Chaewon still comes to her no matter what.

 

Sakura finds it annoying at first at how Chaewon keeps on talking and telling things to her whenever she eats, as she is a type of person who likes to eat quietly.

But as time goes by, she finds it adorable how Chaewon would pout whenever she whined about how annoying her roommate is, and wants to move out as soon as possible.

 

The way Chaewon moves her lip whenever she talks, the way Chaewon would glare at her cutely whenever she teases her. When did she start to notice these little things?

 

Chaewon was the one who made it easier for her for the past 2 months. Thanks to Chaewon, she was able to forgot about Minjoo for a moment.

 

Sakura is not a fool for not noticing Chaewon’s feeling for her.

 

But Chaewon is a nice person.

She deserved someone better. Someone that is not her.

 

Even Sakura has told her many times that she is not interested, Chaewon would smiles and said “It’s okay no matter how long is it”

 

She likes how determine Chaewon is, whenever she sets her mind on something, unlike her. And that’s Chaewon’s charm.

 

“Unnie, what are you thinking of?” Chaewon’s voices brought Sakura back to reality.

Sakura shook her head “N-nothing.”

 

They are now sitting in front of each other, eating their dinner in Sakura’s apartment, with Chaewon gazing softly at Sakura from time to time.

 

It’s been a month since Chaewon would come over to Sakura’s apartment in the morning to cook breakfast for the two of them before leaving to work together.

 

And in the evening, Chaewon would get off work together with Sakura, and come over to Sakura’s apartment to cook dinner for Sakura again.

 

Sakura soon learned that Chaewon’s place is an hour away from her apartment. So Chaewon has to took the bus early in the morning to come here.

 

Even though Sakura scolded Chaewon about it, Chaewon woul pout and gave Sakura her puppy eyes saying that’s fine and she likes doing it anyway.

 

Sakura knew no matter how much she argues with the latter, Chaewon will never listen to her anyway.

So Sakura decided that she will drive to Chaewon’s place in the morning instead to have breakfast together there and she can drive Chaewon back to her place at night, as she thought it’s not good for Chaewon to ride the bus at the night time.

 

“Unnie?”

Sakura hummed in response.

“What do you think if I moved in with you?” Chaewon asked innocently.

 

After hearing that, Sakura choked on her foods.

Chaewon got up quickly, getting water for Sakura, before patting her back softly.

“A-are you okay, unnie?”

 

“I’m o-okay. What did you say?”

Chaewon took a seat next to Sakura, smiling brightly at her.

 

“I want to move in with you. You know how annoying my roommate is” Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter