Fin.

Hesitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you barge into my house in the early morning, just to watch the movie and use my money to pay for these foods?” Sakura sighs, looking at the chickens and the pizza in front of her that she spent her precious money on, when she didn’t like to eat them in the first place.

 

“Come on unnie, it’s 11am already, it’s not even that early. And I don’t want my precious unnie to spend her day off playing game alone in her bedroom” Yujin winked playfully at Sakura, before leaning to give a playfully kiss on Sakura’s cheek.

 

Sakura glares at Yujin, before wiping off the kiss on her cheek aggressively. Yujin is sure a clingy type.

 

Sakura was having a peaceful sleep, until Yujin barges into her room, dragging her outside just to pay for the foods that she ordered. She suddenly feels regretted for giving her friend the passcode of her apartment. But still, thanks to Yujin, she won’t be wasting her day off just by playing game alone.

 

“Unnie what should we watch?” Yujin asked, turning on Netflix, searching for what presumably the perfect movie to watch.

 

Sakura thought for a while.

“Hmm... I don’t know..”

 

“How’s about this, unnie? My friend watched it, They said it was fun.”

Sakura smiles.

“Sure, let’s watch that”

 

Sakura always likes this side of Yujin. Yujin always acts fast and decides things for her. Unlike her, who always hesitate and act late. She is always grateful to Yujin for always helping her out for that.

 

They were peacefully watching the movie, until someone barges in, wearing an angry face, glaring intensely at them.

 

“How come you start the movie when I’m not here yet?” Minjoo stomps her feets, before taking a seat next to Sakura.

 

Sakura chuckles at the sight. “How come she’s still be this cute when she’s angry?”

 

Kim Minjoo, Her bestfriend, Her crush for 10 years

 

Because of her hesitation, she never gets a chance to confess.

 

Beside she doesn’t want their friendship to be ruined just because of her feeling. She’s afraid that she will never be able see that smile on Minjoo’s face again if she ever confessed.

 

It was so good to be around Minjoo, seeing her smile like this. She doesn’t have a heart to ruin everything.

 

Sakura pats Minjoo’s head, as she sat down beside her.

“Why are you so late?” Sakura asked.

 

“Yujin suddenly told me to come out when I just woke up, I didn’t get a chance to wash my hair properly”

Minjoo pouted, before glaring at Yujin who’s peacefully watching the movie.

 

“Excuse me! Why are you guys blaming me for waking you up when it’s already 11am already?!” Yujin stated annoyingly.

 

“And here they are, bickering with each other again” Sakura thought. There hasn’t been a day gone by without Minjoo and Yujin bickering with each other over little things. But no matter what, they are still a cute dongsaengs in Sakura’s eyes.

 

“Come on guys, I thought you guys came here to accompany me. Why are you guys fighting with each other again?”

“She started it first!” Both Minjoo and Yujin said at the same, before start glaring at each other again.

 

Sakura chuckles at the sight.

 

“Here Minjoo, Your favorite drumstick”

Sakura smiled, handed Minjoo’s the drumstick.

 

Minjoo’s face suddenly lifts up at that. “As expected of Sakura unnie”

 

Minjoo leans in, giving a peck on Sakura’s cheek.

Sakura froze.

 

“You aggressively wiped off my kiss earlier, how come you only accepts Minjoo unnie’s kiss?” Yujin whined.

“That’s because I am her favorite dongsaeng, not you” Minjoo sticks her tongue out at Yujin, teasing the latter.

 

The two starts bickering with each other again, but this time Sakura didn’t hear anything except her beating heart.

 

The two stopped fighting after realizing that Sakura is not moving at all.

Minjoo slowly waved her hand in front of Sakura, trying to gain her attention.

 

“O-Oh? I’m sorry, I was thinking of something” Sakura lied, hoping Minjoo would buy it.

 

Thankfully Minjoo did.

 

Minjoo nods slowly, before snuggling close to Sakura.

 

Sakura just hoped that Minjoo won’t be able to hear her heart that is beating so fast right now.

“Unnie?”

“Yes?”

“Why are your heart beating so fast?”

Sakura gulped.

 

“B-Because I am a human being?” Sakura smiles awkwardly.

 

Minjoo chuckles, before hugging Sakura tighter.

 

Why are you doing this to my heart, Minjoo?

 

--

It’s been a month since that incident happened.

She still thinks about the kiss. No matter how much she tries to brush it off, the scene of Minjoo kissing her on the cheek reappears again whenever she closed her eyes.

 

Because of that, she hasn’t been able to sleep peacefully for a month now. Does Minjoo really have that effect on me? Yujin kissed me several times though, is it normal to kiss a friend?

 

Sakura knew it might be normal for frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter