The Penguin & Her Fan

Operation Minari: National Third Wheeler No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            [info: Mina's point of view wherein she was in a dire situation in getting ignored by a fan, which was you. You had your reason for ignoring her though, so all is well and Mina's not a third wheel^_^]
 

I prided myself for being the most patient and understanding person that I am, but I didn't know I can be this frustrated to someone.

I wanted to cuss so badly for the first time.

"Oy Myoui, can you not be so obvious and stop walking round and round? You're making me dizzy. Are you that affected by her?"

Nayeon unnie decided to cut my musings with a slight snicker that made me more agitated.

"You don't understand me unnie since you haven't experienced it. I mean, does she really have to stare on the table all the time I'm making effort in conversation with her instead of looking at me?"

"At least she's nodding to everything you say."

Momo also decided to in, trying to lighten me up which didn't help at all.

"Not when I asked her a question and she only nod. She didn't even gave me her name, how can I sign her album without knowing her name that I even have to ask Tzuyu for her name the first time?! And all the members of Twice knew her already, she was always on every of our fansign event but not once did she talked to me, and I'm not making a pun right now!"

I exasperated, clearly annoyed but overall hurt and of course they'd laugh at me. Great, I shouldn't have said that.

"How can we miss a cute face like her though, she's a precious thing and a good conversationalist."

Teased Sana with a grin too big that it's irritating to see.

"She also got great taste at giving gifts."

I can't deny what Jeongyeon unnie said, not when I still uses the necklace with a penguin as its pendant she gave whenever I can.

"Her hands are soft too."

Even if I only touched it briefly when I passed her signed album, I know what Jihyo was talking about.

"Her smiles are so bright it made me envious."

I'm envious you're at the receiving end of that smile Momo when all I have seen was her hairline.

"She's so polite."

Tzuyu, who's supposed to be picky with everyone, was also clearly captivated by her.

"The letters she gave me made me motivated than ever."

What?! She gave Chaeyoung a letter? Talk about unfair.

"And she's obviouly filthy rich with her designer clothes that she wore."

Of course I knew that already Nayeon unnie, with how shiny her watch looked under the lights on the event hall.

"She didn't really talked to you even once Mina unnie ?"

Dahyun was always been hilarious but it's not fun when they're ganging up on me and laughing rather exaggeratedly. It's nice to know that the members decided to make this their inside joke in teasing me with this one person that was a fan of Twice except me.

I'm just asking to simply look at me and at least try to be interested in what I have to say, after all, it's unheard of that Myoui Mina starts basic conversation with someone.

- - - - - - - - -

With another comeback, comes with promotions, and promotions means another fansign event.

And fansign event, means there's her.

I can already see her -- don't ask me how I did when I know I'm supposed to be near sighted -- from across the multiple normal Once that I will encounter, and yes, I'll be calling her not normal just cause she doesn't talk to me. Sue me.

This time though, I'll make sure I will get her to speak with me. I'm done with the members' teasings, and so done getting ignored by this cute but obnoxious person.

I waved my hands from a fan when I finished signing our album, and anticipated the person next in line who was still conversing with Sana about something whilst they laugh -- pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter