Grateful

Moments

As we all know, Chanmi always watches Moonbyul’s IG lives (whipped af) and always leaves a comment, well this a play around from when Moonbyul recognize her on one of her lives. 

-

Also, forget about timelines here, they’re dating and that’s all there is to know. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

Chanmi’s POV

 

M: Yah! Yah! Chanmi! Chanmi! Yeah! I heard her yelled.

 

That startled me.

 

I was watching her IG live, enjoying hearing her talk and sing, laughing at her comments when out nowhere she yelled my name.

 

She must’ve seen my comment.

 

 

M: Everyone, I really like Chanmi.

 

Oh the flutters… 

 

That got me smiling. 

 

Always so upfront with her words.

 

 

M: Since Chanmi is here, I want to say…

 

C: What?.. I murmured expectantly.

 

M: …How I feel about her. I have a lot to learn from her, it’s true really.

 

 

My heart was racing and my insides where melting. 

 

She’s so sweet. 

 

 

M: Whenever I meet with someone I’m close with, I’ll talk about Chanmi. 

 

C: What? Really? I said to myself in disbelief.

 

I didn’t know that. 

 

 

M: She’s a very cool person. Everyone please support her channel on Youtube! I heard her say before drifting to answer another question. 

 

I felt grateful for her, she didn’t have to do that. She could’ve just said hi to me and then continue her live but instead she stopped and said all those sweet things about me.

 

Damn it Moonbyul, what are you doin to me? I thought to myself while feeling the warmth of my  reddened cheeks.

 

Once her live ended I texted her asking her to come over later for dinner.

 

She agreed.

 

 

Hours later with both of our stomachs full I asked her:

 

C: So… you talk about me with others? I said teasingly.

 

She took a sip of her drink before answering me.

 

M: Of course, she said smiling, I like showing you off. 

 

Her words made me flustered.

 

When didn’t they?

 

M: I meant every word I said she said looking directly at me.

 

I smiled feeling shy all of the sudden.

 

C: Well, thank you I replied still feeling nervous. 

 

 

With her kissing me goodbye pressed against my apartment door feeling her soft lips move slowly on top of mine with her hands on my waist and her body pressed close to mine I realize how lucky I am to have her in my life, how lucky I am to be able to feel her like this, so close and intimate. 

 

I felt grateful I got to call her mine. 

 

 

C: Text me when you get home? I asked her before placing a kiss on her lips again. 

 

I felt her smile on top of my lips. 

 

M: Of course. She said giving me one last kiss before exiting my apartment. 

 

All mine.

 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Moonbyul's words taken directly from a translated version of her live, with a few modifications.