Love

Truth Untold

The last day of IZ*ONE's promotion has ended, everyone was tired going home and they thought eating out altogether to finish the day isn't a bad treat for their hardwork 

"Charanda! Guys! Congratulations!" - Chaewon.

"Cheers!" - Everyone shouts with their can of soda lifted up. 

"Ya! Yena. you're spilling the soda. Hahaha" - Yujin. 

"Itadakimasu!" - Nako.

Everyone joking around being noisy has been a normal thing for the group. Minju in the corner was cheerfully going with the flow seated next to Yujin. They've been hugging and touchy lately. 

"Minju unnie, you're gonna teach me later right?" - Yujin

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot that." - Minju.

"You're so pretty today Minju unnie." - Yujin said while hugging her. 

"Oh, it's Yujin's exam tomorrow." - Wonyoung.

"Ganbatte!" - Hitomi

For all we know, Yujin and Minjoo are attending the same school that's why asking for a little help are bound to happen all the time. 

Chaewon was surely bitten by jealousy at that moment bringing her mood a little low. 

Chae was always soft for her, she always give lots of compliment to Minju to boost her mood, the same goes for Minju. They like teasing each other all the time on and off cam, Minju feels confident being around with Chae and being that close to someone for a long time will surely won't let little weird actions go unnoticed. 

Minju caught Chaewon staring at Wonyoung secretly while goofing around..

"Chaewon unnie, tissue please." - Minju smiled. 

Chaewon was startled a little.

"Here." - Chaewon smiled back. The chit chats continued.. 
Yena and Yujin are noisy af while eating. 

Minju tried to bust her bubble by asking a tissue paper. Something's going on she guessed. Minju wanted to ask her right away but she just kept it for later some time. 

They finished the food and went back to the car. 

Everyone was quiet and sleepy the entire ride, Minju was sleeping already from exhaustion next to Chaewon. Yena and Yujin are talking casually while playing on their phone. Wonyoung and Hitomi were seated at the back. Remaining members are in the second car. 

"Yujinnie, playing again? Ya! Quit school." - Wonyoung was joking around. 

"Hahaha, why why why?" - Yujin, while she's being attacked by Yena on the game.

"I died. Heck!  Hahahaa." - Yena on her phone. 

"Yujinnie, can I join you with Minju unnie to study?" - Wonyo.

"No. ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Why why why why why? Hahahahahaha"

Everyone laughed and turned it into a joke. 

Wonyoung has this similarity with Yena  & Yujin as jokers and teaser, she loves to annoy her members just as they do. So whenever these three are around, everyone will go whack always. Anyone has a soft spot for someone and she might have one. 

On the other side, Chaewon was on her phone lying her head on Minju's shoulder.. 

--

They finally arrived to the apartment. Minju showered quickly as soon as she stepped in. 

When she went out of the room, she saw Yujin playing with Sakura on Nintendo Switch. 

"Yujin ah! Ya! I'm going to sleep if you don't want to study." 

"Ah. Unnie. Sorry, I'm coming. ㅋㅋㅋ" 

As expected from Yujin, she's always the hard headed kid.  

--

Chaewon was obviously not in a mood. 

"Chaewon ah, are you okay?" - Eunbi. 

"I'm okay, just tired.."

She was changing her clothes when a card popped out from her drawer. She haven't seen this card for a long while. It was the card Minju gave her last christmas. 

She suddenly remembered the moment Minju read it on VLIVE. Minju was so shy while reading it at that time. All of a sudden, one member asked if they're girlfriends, everyone bursted in laughter and continued teasing. Everything was history, wiz*ones started to notice their softy side for each other from that moment. She really likes Minju. She makes her feel happy, too bad Chae's an expert of covering it. For all she can see, Minju's treatment was just simply friendship. As a girl group member, they're left with no choice. Friendship was all she could offer. 

Maybe not, unless the feeling is mutual? 

Chaewon slept soundly with small tears. 

--

Yujin and Minju are roommates. Everyone's having their good sleep already while Yujin's having a hard time solving the last math problem. 

"Minju unnie, thank you for teaching me. Let's have a good sleep for now. We have to go early tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll show you then tomorrow."

"I love you, Unnie" - Yujin with a bright smile on her face. 

"Cute." - Minju pats her head and said goodnight. 

Minju still couldn't rest well from what she felt with Chaewon. She's worried something is bothering her. Minju cares for her more than anyone. She likes her among the members for who she is and her actions lately are giving her question marks. So she sent her a message and asked if she's okay. 

--

The next morning came, school sisters are ready to go to school..

Minju saw a stack of blueberry pancake with her name on the table. She ate it with Yujin. 

She hasn't seen Chaewon at the moment. No response as well from the text she sent last night. She finds it weird because Chaewon usually replies quickly. The other members cheered them goodluck for the exam before leaving. 

Kwang bae, Ye na, and Sakura are playing as usual to kill time. The others are watching them while eating.. 

Wonyoung's on her phone with the others getting fed up and bored with the situation. 

"Guys, let's play mafia?" - Chaeyeon. 

"No." - coming from everyone. 

"We've been playing that almost everyday." - Chaewon 

"Spin the bottle?" - Yuri. 

"Yes yes yes!" - everyone. 

Since they debuted, this is the very first time they will play it. Guess it's also a great opportunity as a team to open and share their thoughts with each other. 

The two students arrived and joined them. 

"Yujinnie!! Minnju!!! Spin the bottle!!!" - Nako smiling brightly.

"Ohhhh." - Minju.

"Game! Let's go." - Yujin. 

The ladies were gathered in circle.. 

"Okay so the rule is simple, if you have questions to the person you are free to ask them."

"Everyone?" 

"Yes, everyone. No limit."

Eunbi spinned the bottle. It pointed out to Yujin the first try. 

"Yujin, do you like me? - Yena trying to pull a prank. 

"I hate you" ㅋㅋㅋ

They were all laughing until Wonyoung asked. 

"Yujinnie. Do you like me? - She was trying to imitate Yena. 

"Uhhhh..." - Yujin smiles shyly in laughter. 

*Everyone hums dutduruuuuuut in harmony* 😂💗

"Next next!" 

The bottle spinned and Chaewon was chosen..

"Chaewon, do you lik---" - Eunbi. 

*Ring ring ring* 

The doorbell broke Eunbi's question..

"Yes! Coming!" - Eunbi. 

"Manager-nim sent us a letter guys. We're shuffling again." 

Eunbi's drawing the papers now and gave the roommate allocations. 

"Minju, you're with Chaewon."
"Wonyoung and Yujin."
etc..

And in that moment. Minju and Chaewon's eyes met. Thanks to this, spin the bottle was cancelled. Hell is real, far more worse than they expected. It's gonna be an awkward night tonight.. 

They took their stuffs and placed it in their given room not talking a single word.

--

Yujin and Wonyoung are like two lost brothers found on a ditch, they were noisy af and screaming. They're just happy together as roommates. 

"Yujinnie, I have a confession." -- Wony. 

"Eh? What?" 

"The p-p-pancake.. I was the one who made it."

"What?! It's you??? When did you learn how to?" 

Wony earned a tight hug from Yujin as a thank you.

"Minju unnie thought it's Chaewon unnie."

"No. It's me. I made it because I know how hard it is for Minju unnie to teach you" 

"Ya! Say that again!" 🤣

"Wonyoung i love you." ㅋㅋㅋ she's giving her the aegyo. lmao.

Wonyoung was secretly developing feelings to her while preparing for their comeback, it was kinda obvious last eating session when she reacted out of nowhere after Minju declared she'll teach Yujin. Now they're roommates, happily ever after all. 💜
--

Meanwhile in the other room... 

"Wth? I thought you both were asleep? It's been quiet here for half an hour. I forgot my plushie." - Chaeyeon grabbing her plushie quickly.

"Oh, no we're f-fine." - Chaewon. 

"Okay. Goodnight" - Chaeyeon. 

The door clacked closed.. No sounds from anything heard aside from the plastic of Minjoo's snacks. She felt so awkward at that moment trying to divert what she's feeling by sorting her belongings when suddenly,

"Chaewon unni---" 

"Minju yah. I'm sorry." 

"Why? Sorry for?"

"Minju, I think I like you."

Chaewon could not contain herself anymore. Her tears started to fall. 

"Uhhh, unniee.." - Minju hugged Chaewon tightly while crying. Letting her talk as much as she want. 

"I'm sorry for telling you this so late, I've been into you since last christmas. The letter you gave me made a huge difference. You always make me feel happy and fluffy everytime I see you. I love it when you call me."

"Sorry. I get jealous when someone else gives you praises. I didn't gave you a response earlier from the text messa--."

"Ahhhh. Shhh. It's okay. Seriously, It's fine." Minju was still hugging her tight.. 

"Chaewonnie, i wrote you that letter, because I like you already. I was very shy to read it infront of the members because they might think it's obvious. But seriously, you got me totally worried, I saw you looking at Wonyoung yesterday don't you think I didn't notice that? We've been this close since debut so I know you. If you need anything just tell me. Okay?"

"Okay." - Chae. 

"I love you."