Fin.

Nostalgia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OKAY I know this is /a bit/ similar to my previous work but hear me out! This is actually a short scenario for a fanart I've posted on twitter, so if you would like to check it out, the username's @teddehber. Enjoy!

It was a peaceful afternoon, not too late for the area to finally dim out. As usual, Byulyi could be found in Yongsun's apartment, which, if the latter was being honest, she didn't mind. 

It had been a normal day for the two with the usual bickerings until Byulyi suddenly insisted for the both of them to binge watch their past show appearances, "to see their progress" as she had put in a suggestive tone. To see how much they have improved as idols, starting from four of the thousands of ambitious trainees in the country and now as one of the top girl groups admired by many. 

Yongsun was about to refuse, embarrassed to see her past self, when she saw the look on Byulyi's face. It was soft and reminiscent. The yellow tone of the setting sun hits her face, emphasizing the beauty she had always possessed. She looked ethereal, at least to Yongsun's eyes.

The ambiance was perfect for the moment, from the soft yellow tone to the melodious chirping of birds in the background.

Unconciously, Yongsun nodded in agreement, still stunned.

A few minutes later, Yongsun and Byulyi were sitting on the couch, when Byulyi decided she wanted to lay her head down on Yongsun's lap. She placed her hand on her thigh, making Yongsun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter