Comeback to me [Pt.1]

Come Back To Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Floating along a soft stream of murky grey water. Never changing. Never ending.

 

He couldn’t remember how he got there. He didn’t know why he felt so light or why the entire world was projecting vibrant hues of grey. He felt as if he was floating across the vast ocean yet at the same time drowning in its depths. 

 

Who was he? What was this strange place?

 

The only company he had in his solitary isolation were voices. Loud enough for him to hear but too soft to distinguish the meaning. He wondered why the voices were there. He drifted across the space wondering what his purpose was. 

 

He felt an unseen force pushing him downwards towards the bottomless pit of the ocean. He felt tired and numb. He was about to give into the temptation, to let the invisible force pull him into the darkness, when he heard a voice.

 

A voice that resonated so softly. A voice that was so beautiful. A voice that he knew. A voice that reminded him who he was.

 

Donghae.

 

All of a sudden he was suffocating. The force pulling him down became stronger. Harsher. Donghae thrashed against it. He didn’t want to  go down. He wanted to go towards the voice. The sweet melodious voice that was calling him.

 

Donghae felt himself straining. Fighting with every ounce of his strength he had. To go up, towards the light. Towards the voice.

 

Soon he heard more voices. People were calling him. They were waiting for him.

 

Donghae Hyung, it’s me Ryeowook. The doctor said you might be able to hear us. It’s been lonely without you. We miss you. When your better I’ll make all your favorite meals. I promise. Please wake up.

 

He dragged himself up. Arching upwards towards the light.

 

It’s KyuHyun here. God I feel stupid for talking to an unconscious person. Come on Hyung. You said you’ll play Starcraft with me. Just open your eyes and I’ll go easy on you. Hell I’ll even let you win. Just come back to us.

 

People were waiting Donghae told himself. He needed to go. 

 

Hello Donghae how are you feeling? It’s Siwon. Just to let you know the members are taking care of themselves. Your mother and brother are here too. We are all waiting for you. Don’t be afraid. We’ll be there when you’re ready. May God bless you.

 

Members? Mother and brother? He violently surged against the currents dragging him downwards.

 

Hey kid, Shindong Hyung here. It’s been a week now. But that doesn’t matter. Just return to us okay? I’ll even promise to take you out for a meal, just you and me. You’ve been asking this for years now and well... I regret not agreeing sooner. Please come back.

 

Donghae made people sad. He need to go back  and say tha

Please log in to read the full chapter