Fact no 2

Random michaeng oneshot

2) Signs that look innocent but really arent

  • Aquarius,libra,scorpio,*taurus,vigro, capricorn,*aries

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina pov

        "chae...no,we have to meet our friend today,remember?" i sigh loudly while trying to let go of chaeyoung iron grip at my body. Its 10 in the morning and we only have half hour to prepare to meet our friend. " pweassee mina...come on,i know you also want this. What the hell is good morning if we dont have ,right?" i facepalm since my also want it but we will be late if we do it. Knowing chaeyoung she will not stop untill she satisfied which will be a loooooooongg amount of time. Thank god,that i was ually strong enough to deal with this girlfriend.

     " chae,baby. No! I say this again for the hundred time.n to the o which is NO. Now let go of me you ert.chae...ahhhh " i moan when she her fingers inside me. She never understand the word no,huh?. I try to not give in since i can see the 'i-know-you-cant-say-no-to-this' face which make me quickly slap her that make her let loose the finger inside me and i take the opportunity  to run to the bathroom not forget to lock it.

     "! The hell mina? You lucky that we already have multiple last night.Come here! You lock the door?!! Since when we lock the door when we shower,babe? Let me in!!" i giggle and start to do my shower routine " just take the shower at the guest room,chae. We have to meet them after,you dont want them to know our dirty secret arent you?" i can hear her sigh and the sound of the door closing.

      We been dating for a year now. They call us the innocent couple because of our shy personality to be affection around other people or should i say pda. The most intimate things that we do infront of others is kissing which only last a few second. We also get call the sweet but boring couple which make me laugh sometime. Let just say that we decide to make our y time private so we can save the tease from our friends about ual things in our dating life. Chaeyoung cuteness and her overprotective unnies also the reason why they cant think that our relationship can get any intimate.

      Which is bull because chaeyoung is a beast in the bed and me...well let just say that im just a gorgeous swan that always ready to spread my wings to be eaten by this yly handsome beast. We even lie to people about our first day as a couple. I just told them that chaeyoung brought me to her house,having a candle light dinner in her kitchen with a romantic setting and then went to her room to watch a movie. All of those sweet stuff that they expect chaeyoung to do it. 

        And that is not wrong but i dont want to go in detail. Im very relieved that she dont give me hickey on my shoulder and neck that can be suspicious but it doesnt mean that she doesnt do it at my other part of body. Trust me when i say she give me hickey all over my body except for my hand,shoulder,neck and face. I dont call her beast for no reason. And because of our little information of our life, people just ask us who is the top and bottom in our relationship which is crazy because i dont think normally when we having ,i can either see a tiger devouring her delicious prey or a swan who is taming the tiger into a tiny little whiny cub. 

     Well,except when we make love then you can see a two ually frustrated women who love each other dearly by showing it with eating each other out and when our tounge and hands are tired we level up our love using toys that wast made for children. But ofcourse i dont tell people like that because im an innocent and shy little penguin,right? So,i just tell them the not innocent answer because if i answer it short they will never satisfied with it which is "Chaeyoung is the top because she think she is the 'man' in the relationship so let just say that im the  bottom." then they start tease us about the whole top,bottom lesbian things,that remind me the reason why i dont want to talk about this ever again.

      "minari,are you done? Lets go." i stop my daydreaming and rush to close the door. We went to the restaurant that momo's family own since we will hang out with the other gays. Before i go out from the car,i check myself to see if there is any hickey or anything that make me look like i just get laid last night "minari,lets go. Dont worry,i didnt give any hickey at the body part that is expose. We are cool babe." she kiss me and i pull her collar to harden the kiss. We part away a few minute latter and went in the restaurant.

    "heyyy,lookk. The sweet innocent couple, how is your day?" i just smile and greet everyone while chaeyoung start doing silly things with Jeongyeon unnie and her school meal club.jihyo unnie,nayeon unnie,sana and momo start to gossip while i just listen to their crazy story.what a typical hang out day. its been an hour we hang out and suddenly some clumsy waiter accidently throw a jug of juice to my girlfriend. " Oh ing hell!! What the . Its my favourite shirt you dumb clumsy !" she wear a white collar shirt with a tiger logo on her front pockets. It is her favourite shirt because i buy it for her last valentine day. To be honest she look so hot right now because i can see everything underneath her shirt.god,such a wrong timing to turn on.

         " Chae,calm down. Come on,go to the restroom while i take your extra cloth in car" the waiter quickly apologised and i tell her to go before my girlfriend kill him.i manage to calm the tiger and make her go to the restroom but before i stand up nayeon unnie suddenly ask me " why you have extra cloth in your car?" i panicked a little but stay relax. Because sometime we cant control our hormone,start to make out in the car untill morning which happen many time so we have extra cloth for keeping ourself clean without looking like we have when we wake up in the morning. Ok...what the hell am i even think right now? "oh,you know chaeyoung,sometime she said she want to have a road trip suddenly and it will be easier for us to have extra cloth instead of buying new one"

      I quickly went to our car to take the shirt after they buying what i say, so chaeyoung dont wait any longer.  "chaeyoung? Where are you?" i went to the restroom and it shocked me for awhile when i get pull in one of the stall. "chae? What the hell are you doing?" i raised my eyebrow when she look me up and down like im her meal.

     "hhmmm...just wanted to continue what we doing before. So,can I?" i look at her the same way she do it at me before. Wet hair,check. Almost body but a little wet that make her abs shine,check. how the hell i say no to this? i pull her neck and we kiss passionately while her hand roam inside my shirt "just a quick one,ok? Than we can continue this at home" she nod like a little kid and continue what she doing.

********

     "what take you so long? You guys have ,right?"  when we come back to our sit sana ask that. "yah,dont say that word! We argue a little in the restroom because chaeyoung dont want to wear this shirt" to add our acting,chaeyoung pout and start to whine a little " minari,i told you that this is your shirt,look! Its big and usually you the one who wear the big shirt because you like it" i rolled my eyes since i know what she talking about. I like wearing big shirt because it is big which mean that i will look y,when i look y than chaeyoung will become a predator,and that make me getting a nice .Yup. Totally innocent reason.

      We hang out a little more and when the 2yeon couple say that they have to go we decide to just end our hang out. Chaeyoung quickly drive to our home which i know why she become so impatient. huhh. Its gonna be a looonggg day today