Fact no 1

Random michaeng oneshot

1) How to impress someone according to their zodiac sign in simple ways

  1. Aries: be confident at all times
  2. Taurus:stand on your own ground

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Its been a whole year mina and chaeyoung are dating. They are the goal couple that everyone wish for. They complete each other in many ways that even the gay god envy of their love for each other. 

  Myoui mina. A gorgeous swan that can make you speechless for a day because of her beauty and soft voice that full of kindness and hotness. Let be honest, anyone who hate her is actually just jealous of her perfect figure that match the angel of beauty. She grow up being the perfect girl that every girl wish to be like her or every guy want to be with her and that is why she never be herself.

    Sometime she wish everyone stop seing her as the perfect girl because its suffocate her and make her feel burden. Before she go to sleep she will cry her heart out and let her pain out. It hard and tiring to live with people around you is judging every little thing that you do. She is a shy girl but even with all the anxiety that haunted her,she always stand on her own ground eventhough it make her heart bleed because of the comment that people give her for being stubborn. She doesnt care anymore,and it all because of one person,she never feel afraid or hate herself anymore. 

    Everyone see her as the beautiful swan that dance gracefully across the lake while stay perfect all the time but she just a cute little penguin who need affection. Yes. A penguin. That what most of her close friend call her. Being the youngest in family with an older brother who busy studying and parent who busy with work,she is a cute fluffy ball with her 8 friends only. Jihyo unnie,the 'mom' of the group or should i say the 'God Jihyo',the always fighting parents, nayeon unnie and jeongyeon unnie,momo unnie the 'straight' one,sana unnie the 'gayest' one,dahyun who is unfortunately the girlfriend of the gayest one,tzuyu the maknae of the group that only soft when she with jihyo unnie and last but not least the love of her life, son chaeyoung-the cool one.

     Son Chaeyoung. If you see her at first glance,you can see a cute little cub that need to be hug. The round sparkly eyes,the dimple and especially the cub teeth that she get. It normal if someone suddenly come to her to pinch her cheek, thought that she just a five year old hanging out with the teenager which is actually her friends. That make the little cub frustrated and it doesnt feel better when her friends also everyday about her cuteness and height.

     Talking about height. Chaeyoung always wonder 'Why the hell they even tease me when they only 1/2 inch taller that me. I mean,im younger than most them and that mean that i can be more tall than them. Its facts!'. She never like it when people look down at her like that so that why,she grow up as the 'short-tempered' girl. Which also make her mad because it also call short. Anyway,when people know her they start to think 'hell,this is not a cub this is ing tiger that never get tame'.yup.she is very playful especially when she is with her no-jam bro or the school meal club,she always cuss like it is her own language which is why she get a never ending scold from the unnies and dont even make her mad because guurlll you gonna run away fast before she become the real tiger that even her friends are scare of.

     She always think that nobody else can break her wall that she build so nobody can crush her cute little heart. Because she have been broken once and it hurt as hell. She act tough when she have to to protect her little self. She know she is cute,she know she is small,she know she is weak and that why she promise herself to protect her own self so she will not ever feel the sadness anymore. She become the tiger that nobody expect her to be in the first place,she become playfull to cheer other people day,she will be mad if someone do anything bad to herself or her friends. And that is because she know how it feel and she doesnt want anyone else to feel like that. No one can know her true self but look like mina already break her wall without her knowing.

     One thing that make mina love chaeyoung aside from her cuteness or her playfulness is her braveness. Knowing chaeyoung half of her life,she know that even when she act tough on the outside she is really soft in the inside. She the complete opposite of mina. Mina is the quiet and shy one in the group but when she alone nobody will think that she is the passive one but because of her anxiety and depression she just shut her delicious mouth. Meanwhile chaeyoung love how eventhough mina is sad or depress,she still think of other person. Her will to make other agree to what her said,fascinated her and that is why she love mina. She is different from the others.

      It perfect isn't it? The cub and the penguin,the swan and the tiger. Thats make them understand each other more than anyone else. They just stare at each other eyes and completely know what they wanted to say. Most of people say that taurus and aries is not always meant to be but look at them. Its perfect,not only because of they  can complete each other weakness but also because they learn to love and understand each other as their day brighter every day.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy,im sorry if it short but it is my first time writing as a third person like this, do you guys like it?