Dahyun

Friends and Lovers and Family members
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Do you ever feel lonely sometimes? Like, you're lonely cuz you're alone but at the same time your don't want to be in a relationship cuz it's time consuming, emotionally draining or whatever? But then you want someone to spend your days with, talk about anything with? But then when someone shows interest in you, you got scared and overthink everything? Oh well, that's me. 

So my friend Chaeng thought she's an expert and suggested me to make an account for a dating site. At first, I said no but then, I thought, I'm just gonna make this like a past time or something. I don't know what to do with it tbh. If I'm to do this, I need to set a rule, like "No meet ups". Better safe than sorry. 

One day, I received a notification. Unknown:"Hi".

I got nervous. Should I reply? Another notification. 

Unknown:"I'm interested in you. If you're scared about me being a creepy old guy, well, you're mistaken cuz I'm a one hot piece of . How about we exchange  selfies? 

Hah! What am I? Stupid? I'm top 2 in our class. I'm smart. I won't just send my pictures to a possible pedo. But, I admit her profile picture look kinda familiar.. Maybe he just downloaded it somewhere, you catfish-ing (meow)

Me: Uhm, how about no.. Question..where did you get your profile picture? I mean, you could've downloaded it from ig or something. Nice try Alberto lol

 

Unknown: "OH.. Well, since its just 7 pm, how about you go to your bestfriend's house. Sleep over or whatever". 

Huh? Ok. But why tho? 

Unknown:"Sorry, I need to go. I'll message you again later. Bye. "

 

Ok, that wasn't bad.. Tf am I kidding? That was weird. Why does 'she' want me to go to Mina's house? Wait a minute, I forgot! It's her mom's birthday today. I was supposed to have dinner with them. Ugh! How can I forget about it. 

Since they only live 2 blocks for our house, I just rode my bike and got in there in no time. I knocked on the door and Mina opened it for me. "Oh my god, dubs, you're like, super early for.. uhm dessert!! Why are you late? I told you mom's cooking dinner for us since it's her birthday. My sister is here with her 'friend'. It's super awkward. You should've come early." Ok she's angry. "But hey, I'm already here now. How about you let me in first. I brought flowers for your mom. Where is she anyway?" I walked pass Mina quickly dismissing her whining. Fortunately our grumpy neighbor was out of town for a week and I thought her flowers could use a bit of t. That's payment for my ball she took. I sat down at the couch since Mina's mom told me desserts are gonna be serve by the living room while we watch some movies. I started choking on my drink when I saw someone walking down the stairs. She looks awfully familiar. I'm sure I've seen her somewhere. She looked at me and smiled. I can't stop coughing. ! I think I'm gonna die! 

Mina came to my aid and patted my back. This laughing? I can't believe this. True friends laugh at each other's miseries. Noted. I slowly regain composure. We're all seated at the living room. Me and Mina are now sitting on the floor while her Mom and dad were in the couch cuddling. Mina introduced me to her sister and her friend. Then Mina's sister, Sana, the one that choked me, I mean the one that made me choke, was sitting on Momo , Sana's friend's lap. They were all giggles and stuff and I  thought I saw Mina glaring at them. Or maybe I'm just seeing thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter