Mina

Friends and Lovers and Family members
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ugh, I hate having an older sister. I mean I love her but sometimes being her little sister, it burdens me. Most of my "friends" only befriended me because of her. One time, they forced me to let them hang out in our house only to drool at my sister's whole existence. So now, I only have few friends who I trusts a lot. My friends, namely Dahyun, Chaeng and Tzu. We are currently sitting on our living room floor doing our final project. We're currently having a break when my I heard my sister calling for my name. Ugh, what is it now. "Yeah? What do you want? I'm busy". I boringly told her. "Uhm, ok, imma head down now I guess" she answered back. So I went back to whatever I'm doing. I heard here footsteps going down the stairs. "Hey little sis, Momo brought some muffins this morning. Do you want some?" She smiled at me while pointing at the open fridge with the said muffins inside. "Yeah, sure, we could eat some I guess. We're having a break anyway. Hey guys do you want some?" I asked the girls and with that, Tzuyu came running into the kitchen and shamelessly bit the muffins before saying thank you to me. Chaeng came in next and took one for herself. The last one is my bestfriend Dubu who's walking timidly towards us. I can't understand her. Why is she being so shy around my sister. I mean, it's not their first time seeing each other. I mean, it's been like, 3 months now, since I first introduced her to my friends. Which I suddenly remembered, it's been 3 months since Momo, sister's friend, kept hanging out in our house. She kept saying "we're just friends" when I always caught them flirting with each other. Ugh I really hate it. I hate them so much! I hate Momo. Her and her stupid smile. It makes my heart hurts. I always stutter when she talks to me. I feel like I looked stupid everytime and I hate her for that. ---"Mina?"

, I think I just zoned out. "Yes?" Who is it? Who am I talking to again? "I said, aren't you gonna get one? Also, I asked if we have chocolate milk since this cutie here want one" Oh.. I need to take one of Momo's muffin. I wanna taste her- I mean her muffin. Gosh, what's wrong with me?! I felt an elbow on my side. "Mina, you're still zoning out. It's okay if you don't have one" my friend Dahyun, whispered to me but loud enough to Sana's ears. "Nonsense, I'm gonna call Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter