CHAPTER 2

Heal Me

Jisoo's POV 

 

It has been 10 months since my travel to France and my life had been sailing smoothly since then. Today is me and my boyfriend's monthsary, we have been dating for 8 months already. He was the guy I met in France. Ironic isn't it? who would have thought that the travel for my last moments would turn out to be the travel where I met the love of my life. He knows that I am suffering from depression and that the travel could have been my last moment.

 

He is a very supportive boyfriend, he had been my pillar of strength these past few months but we had been really busy these past few weeks and we kinda got into a heated fight two days ago. I miss him and really wants to be with him right now but he is in England and i'm in Korea.

 

I was brought back to reality when Lisa called my name " Jisoo!" I looked to my side and saw Jennie, Lisa and Rośe with Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson and Bambam. I smiled to them and walked to where they are.


"Where have you been?" Jinyoung said, sounding annoyed. "I was in the library" I smiled sheepishly and made a peace sign. Lisa and Jennie looked at each other and looked at me and Jinyoung teasingly. I glared at them.

 

Mark said " Guys we will go to the classroom first". We nodded at the boys and they went ahead of us. When the boys was out of sight , the girls looked at me teasingly again.

 

"Who do you really like? Mark or Jinyoung?" they asked and I said " Mark". They started laughing and looked as if they were the one who had a crush on Mark. I didn't told them that I have a boyfriend and I kinda lied to them that I have a crush on Mark when I don't really see him that way. I am kinda scared they will judge me for having a boyfriend I only spent with like 2 days and who is miles away.

 

"So are you guys ready for the christmas party tomorrow?" Jennie asked excitedly.

 

"Yeahhhh" we squealed together and laughed. It always feel like home when I am with my friends, im so lucky to have them in my life.

 

Rośe exclaimed " We need to go now, the boys said Professor Han is already in the classroom" We ran going to the classroom full of laughter, school is fun with them.