CHAPTER 1

Heal Me

 

JISOO POV

So this is it, my last travel. I just smiled bitterly and looked at the view. I was hoping this travel would make me better but it didn't really changed a thing. I have this inner demons that I have been fighting for 10 years now since I made that mistake and since they bullied me. I know some might say that I shoud let go of the past but it's not easy to forget the pain they inflicted on me, those sleepless nights and the panic attacks I had because of them, my childhood memories was excruciating. And I have been trying hard to numb the pain but it only gets worse, the only time im at peace is when im dancing or im underwater.

"Hi everyone! We just arrived at Champ de Mars, Eiffel Tower. You are given 1 hour and 30 minutes to explore and take pictures but after that you have to go back here and we will go straight to the airport" everyone sighed knowing this is the last place of the tour.

I just went out of the bus and was overwhelmed at how high the tower was. That looks pretty. I didn' t notice that I said that out loud when suddenly a young looking guy spoke " Mesmerized, aren't you?" He smiled at me and I can't help blushing, that was embarassing.

"Yeah" I smiled shyly at him and he laughed " You want me to take a picture of you?" I  was contemplating and thought that this could be my last picture so why not. I nodded at him and gave him my camera.

He took my camera and chuckled at me " You are cute".

Gosh this guy is making me blush. I made a peace sign and forcedly made a smile and he laughed more.

"You should smile naturally. you look like a kid who got her oreos stolen" he chuckled. I was shocked for a bit cause how would he know that I lost my oreos earlier.

He said " I was sitting beside you when you lost your oreos" so he is the one i was sitting beside with the whole time. I didn't really looked at who I was sitting with during the whole travel.

I put down my hand and took a deep breath and smiled. The camera clicked and he looked satisfied with what he took, he handed back my camera and said

"You should smile more, you look prettier when you smile." I thanked him and took my camera. 

"See you later" and he walked away. I don't know why but I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach when he smiled at me, I think I like him.