Forgiveness

SINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People only believe what they want to believe
Something that entertain them
Not minding it's true or not
As long as it's not about themselves
Than it's fine to do so
Human are born that way,
Selfish.


"So she is our new member. The best from academy. You can introduce yourself."


"Yes! I'm--"


"Guys, coffee for--" Chaewon stops when she saw who the tall figure is


"Oh Chaewon ah, this is the maknae." One of the team mate call her, but he couldn't see how terrified Chaewon is when she saw the new member. "What's your name?"


"Ahn Yujin. Please take care of me, thank you!" Bowing down


"Chaewon, she has to know about our building, please give her a tour." Chaewon do what her leader asked to, after all she always listen to her leader. "This is information room, this is IT room, actually it's written in front of their door, you won't find any difficulty in finding them. Each floors toilet is in the end of the alley and--"


"Eonni."


"Room for sleep is at the first floor."


"Eonni, i'm--"


"Don't say anything because i might just beat you right now."


"Sorry."


"Why should you become a police?" Holding her tears, "You said you want to become a doctor." Whispering to herself.
"I still hate you." Yujin look down, don't dare to say anything, she just follow Chaewon.


"Oh Chaewon! Congratulation, i heard from Yena." Notice another figure, "Y-yujinie!?? Why are you her--" and notice the uniform she wore, she turn to look at Chaewon who is not so happy.


"Chaeyeon, i have to go now." Chaewon leave, Chaeyeon was their classmate back than at highschool. She is quite close with Yena and Chaewon. Of course she knows what happened back then.


.
.
.
.
.
.


"Breaking news." Yena mumbling, "Yah, I've to go." Telling her assistant. "For the new case, i will study it at home. Tomorrow we will work on it." Yena hurriedly drives to the hospital, to find Eunbi as she just receive a news.


"Eonni!!" She barges into her room, to witness something she shouldn't. "SORRY!!" she close the door and curse herself.


Eunbi has a lot of girlfriends. Yena get in after the girl go out.


"Yah! Don't you know how to knock??"


"Why would you make out at hospital? You're crazy, really."


"Forget about it, why do you come? I only have 30 minutes rest time."


"Ahn Yujin. She works with Chaewon now."


"WHAT!??" shocked,


"You're too loud! Chaeyeon just message me."


They keep quiet, unsure of what to do. They don't know how Chaewon feels right now.


"So she decide to become a police." Smiling, "She still think of Chaewon as her role model."


"They were best buddies."


====================================

 

"Eonni!!!"


"Oh, Yujin ah, why are you here?"


"Look." Showing a paper, "What should i write here?"


Reading the paper, "What's your dream? Why do you ask me?" Chuckling


Pouting, "But I don't have any. Eonni, what's your dream?"


"Hmm.." thinking, "I want to be able to help people, doctor or Police?"


"Because i don't like to study, I'll write police." Writing down


"Why do you follow my dream?"


"Because you are my favorite eonni."  Giggling, "I'll go back to my building, my class will start soon."


That time Yujin is still a middle schooler while Chaewon is in Highschool, 3 years difference.


====================================

At Wonyoung's apartment


"Will they be okay?" Wonyoung ask


"I hope they will." Hyewon add


"Eonni, i understand the big news, but alcohol when the sky is still bright?"


"Hm? It's 5 pm, i count it as night." Wonyoung only can shake her head to Hyewon's statement. "I'm getting old, should i just marry a random guy?"


"As if you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter