End and Beginning

SINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the cold night
Dark road
Noiseless
Crowdless
Alone,
Hoping that she could find someone
To help her from the cold night
She doesn't want to go home,
But she doesn't want to find anyone.


Letting out a heavy sigh, wanting to curse for what happened to her but still managed to hold herself. "Should i just go to Yena's place again?" She keep walking, but something stop her. 'Someone is crying' she thought and getting scared thinking that it's a ghost. Such a naive woman she is, but realising it's a real human, she is relieved. "Are you okay?" She try to ask the little boy. Maybe still around 6 years old.


"I'm scared," sobbing, "Can you bring me home?"


"What happened to you?"


"I tried to catch a cat, but i keep following it and realise i'm lost." Still crying


Pity him, she thought.
"Let noona help you. You know your address right?" The little boy nod, "I'll give you a piggy back ride, hop on." 

The little boy is sleeping the whole journey to his home. She finds out that this boy might be a super rich kid. She press the bell, and a gorgeous girl showed in front of her. She is mesmerized.


"Ch-chaewon!?? Oh my god," realising the kid behind, "Yeonju! Where did you find him?" She takes the kids carefully and take out her phone to call someone. "Yeonju is here.. you can stop the searching."


She can tell that the other woman has been crying. She keeps looking at the her trying to remember who she is since she know her name. But she can't remember anyone.


"Chaewon, thank you for finding her, come in, I'll make you something to drink."


"Err.. welcome. But who are you? How can you know me?" Trying to get her answer


"I'm Kim Minju?"


"Kim Minju..." Still cant remember and she saw the sad eyes of Kim Minju, guilt is creeping on her.


"It's been 10 years, come in, I'll put Yeonju to his room first." She followed inside. Waiting for Kim Minju to come back. "Do you really forget about me?"


She keeps looking at her face again, wondering where did she meet this beautiful woman named Kim Minju.


'Ah.. minmin..' she remembered. A memory that she's been burying for years. Minju has changed so much, she almost cannot recognize her. Now she looks more mature.


"Minmin." Minju smile when she heard that nickname. Only Chaewon call her that. Back then when they're still in highschool. When everything was easy and simple. Until they reach adulthood and everything is ruined.


====================================


"Will you be my girlfriend?" A girl acting all tough when she is confessing, she is Chaewon.


"Yes." The other girl hug her happily, they shared a sweet kiss and hug.


"Congratulation~~~" their friend congratulate them


"Minju ya, she might be an idiot but she will love you always." Their friend, Choi Yena said, receiving a smack from Chaewon.


"I'm not an idiot, you are." Smirking


"Devil." Yena rub her head


.
.
.
.
.
.

 

"Why.. do you cheat on me?" Chaewon ask as her tears fall down


"No!! You're misunderstanding the situation." Minju, sobbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter