Two

When the time comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            "Do you like her?"

            "No, unnie I don't like her" this is the third time you're asking if I like some random girl in our school and we haven't reach our classroom yet.

             It's been a week since our conversation and you seldom bring the topic up, I think you want to make me feel comfortable around you while knowing my secret. And it's only in times like this that you get so annoying, you keep on guessing on who I am pining over with. I don't understand your urge regarding this subject.

    

              "What about her?" you continued once we're finally settled on our respected seats. You are shameless, you keep on pointing on these girls and it's even embarrassing now that it's our classmate.

              "No, unnie I don't like Tzuyu" I furrowed my eyebrows, cringing at the thought, I highly doubt that she would even look my way. I have to facepalm once I realized who's coming in.

               "What about Chaeyoung?" your eyes widen, probably flabbergasted at the sight of my reaction, pursing my lips.

 

               "You like Chaeyoung, you like her don't you?" you keep on poking my shoulder. Chaeyoung and I are classmates since our freshmen here, we never really get to talk much but we're always together for contests, on the top notcher list, always had the friendly competition and yes she was the girl I mentioned that i'm crushing on. She's so adorable, she's tiny, highly intellectual, big brown eyes, contagious bright smile, I really developed some feelings toward Chaeyoung.

 

            "Arasso, now shut up, please unnie"

             "Good morning, Chaeyoung" oh god, you greeted Chaeyoung, who turns her attention to our table upon hearing her name, you're so embarrassing, why do you do this to me. I had to bury my face at our shared table.

              "Why? I want our friendship revoke" I asked my voice muffled, blocked by the table. I heard your soft giggles, and I can feel my cheeks burning, I might as well stay down for a bit more.

               "Yah! Don't be like that, it's just you're flustered and it's cute" see if those words came from anyone, I wouldn't care, but hearing those words from your honey like voice, with an angelic mischievous smile, as I imagined, with your eyes forming into a crescent shape due to excessive smiling, it matters a lot, in fact, it could be the best thing I will ever hear.

               I held my head up to meet your gaze, aware of my blushing cheeks, I'm flustered, but it has nothing to do with anybody but you, and I wonder if you can see it.

 

              "Yah, Yerim-ah, have you ever dated someone?" unsure of your goal on asking me this, furrowing my eyebrows before a I threw a fit of giggles.

               "Yah, Sooyoung unnie, what makes you think someone would want to date me?"

                 You laughed a little, looking disappointed, what do you want me to say, we're too young to date, who would really want to go out with me.

 

                 "You punk, you're adorable, anyone would love to date you"

                   "Shut up, I'm a dork, and I'm really not looking for someone to date at this moment" you made an undistinguished sound, but it sounded like you're disagreeing with me.

                   "Of course, you're not, you're too busy studying and aiming for those honor and top notch position" alright, at this moment I'm not sure whether to get offended or complimented. But any of the two is not right, I'm just too engrossed on you to date anyone else, maybe.

                   "Well that's better than having my heart break unnie" I tell you, but I don't think that even bothers me even a little. You nod and pats my head.

              "I'm not saying you're right, but I understand Yerim" 

                You finally stopped teasing me when Miss Jung arrived. 

**

                 Everything went out of hand when I admitted to myself to liking you, maybe I gay panic too much around you, maybe I blush too much and stutter whenever you get too close to me, I become clumsy whenever you're around and I see that you failed to notice it, I think you see it as my usual self and that's good. 

                

              "Good morning, Yerimie!"

                Okay, yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter