Special Chapter: Fan Meeting with Yuri

Goodbye Winter

Things became awkward for Yena ever since she knew that Yuri was the new idol in her company, and that she was assigned to be her bodyguard for the rest of her career. Clearly, life was playing with her. Like saying, “You know you love her”. It’s been weeks since Yena was assigned to Yuri, and things have been good, to say the least.

 

“Yena-unnie~” Yuri said as they were about to leave for a fan meet.

 

“What is it, ma’am.” Yena said, formality in her voice.

 

“Come on~~ Stop calling me ma’am… I miss it when you call me Jjoyul…” Yuri just pout when she was ignored by the security. They left for Busan, Yuri’s hometown, where her last fan meet for her new song will be held.

 

“It feels good to be back home… I just wish my parents would be there, you know?” Yuri said as she laid her head on Yena’s shoulder and that action alone made Yena blush, but she tried to hide it by wearing her shades and mask.

 

The other bodyguards kept asking each other on which one was the actual idol since Yena’s outfit looks more idol-like than Yuri’s dress. Some even pointed out the fact that the two were once lovers but broke up, and how fate was toying with them since it brought them back together.

 

They arrived at the location for the fan meet and they were met with many fans and sasaengs alike. Yena made it her utmost duty to protect Yuri from these wild fans since it’s her job as head of security (and since she still lowkey loves the girl”. Many fans tried to push into the barricade of guards but none of them would budge.

 

Some fans would climb food stands or even cars just to even catch a glimpse of the idol but when they did, all they saw was the bodyguard standing closely to the idol, trying her best to protect Yuri. Some fans took that as a sign that they should back off and wait for the fan meet to start, but others took the idea that the bodyguard was taking “their idol” away from them.

 

Others started pushing and making their way into the private room of the idol but Jaehyung and 4 other guards did their job and let no one pass.

 

Once inside, Yuri let out a deep sigh of relief. Being flocked by lots of fans tired her out from fear.

 

“You ok?” Yena asked as she passed the girl a towel and a bottle of water.


“I’m good. Thanks for protecting me…” Yuri hugged the bodyguard and surprisingly, Yena reciprocated the hug which made Yuri blush.

“No problem. I’ll protect you no matter what, Jjoyul.”  Yena released herself from the hug and was met with teary eyes from the idol.

 

“Yo, boss! Yuri-ssi is up. Better stop her crying before she goes out!” Jaehyung said while looking at the ex-lovers with a worried look for Yuri, and a smirk for Yena.

 

--

The fansign went well and when the last fan was about to arrive, Yena approached Yuri with a note given to her by her parents. Yuri was teary eyed when she read the letter and was about to finish the note when the last fan approached her, albeit in a rude way.

 

“Hey, Yuri-ssi. It’s my turn now. Sign this for me, thanks.” The rude fan said and Yena was almost getting triggered, but she waited until her patience ran out.

 

“So what do you want me to wri-” Yuri was about to ask something to the fan but was cut-off by the same fan.

 

“Do you have a boyfriend? Because if not, I’m available.” The fan was clearly flirting with Yuri and Yena was not happy about it.

 

“Uh, no I don’t have a boyfriend but-”

 

“Then let’s go out sometime, hm? I know this great restaurant her in Busan. I can take you there if you want.” The fan then grabbed Yuri’s hand and played with it while the girl was getting uncomfortable with the situation.

 

“So, wan to grab something to eat after-”

 

“Sir, I ask you to please remove your hold on Miss Jo right now. Fans are not allowed to make physical contact with the idol unless the idol initiated it. Please remove your hands right now.” Yena said with authority.

 

“I’m sorry, who are you again? Can’t you see that I’m in the middle of my fan meeting with the love of my life? I ask YOU to back off.” The fan said, clearly not seeing the glare Yena was giving to him.

 

“So back to what I was saying-” His hand was shoved away by a fuming Yena.

 

“Uh, you back off. Do you not know about boundaries? Can’t you see she’s clearly uncomfortable with your sorry excuse for a flirt? Plus, your turn ended minutes ago. Now I’m asking you to leave.” Yena said as she pulled Yuri away from the sasaeng.

 

“Bro who are you anyway to boss me around? Do you not know who I am? I can make you lose your job if I wanted to. That’s how powerful I am.” The sasaeng confidently said, trying to instill fear into Yena. It did not work.

 

“No, I don’t know you. You ain't that special so back off. Also, who am I? I’m Yuri’s bodyguard-

 

“Yena… let’s just go… I’m scared…” Yuri said, clutching on Yena’s coat. She was about to pull them away from the commotion when she heard something she never thought she would hear again, especially coming from Yena’s mouth.

 

 

“-and her girlfriend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! Short update since I wanted to put in a pice in Yena's life with Yuri to ready myself for the last chap. Hope y'all enjoy this and leave a comment if you have any suggestions. Those would be really appreciated! Peace!